For the dough (600 g):
200g cold unsalted butter,
4 tbsp. spoons of powdered sugar,
half a teaspoon of salt,
tablespoon lemon juice,
4 tablespoons ice water.
for the filling:
4 pears (in the original recipe green apples),
1 tbsp. l. white sugar,
1 tbsp. l. butter,
1 tbsp. l. brown sugar,
1 cinnamon stick (can substitute powder),
zest and juice of half a lime (or lemon).
1. Measure out 4 tbsp. l. water and remove it in the freezer. We need ice water. Then start the test, mix the flour, powdered sugar and salt.
2. Cut the butter into cubes. Add half of the flour in the butter. Gently ground into crumbs.
3. Add the remaining oil and finally fray.
4. The need to get small lumps.
5. Beat the eggs, add to them our ice water and lemon juice. Stir.
6. In the center of the hole and do piecemeal pouring liquid. Rub the dough, until it turns into a tight ball. Warning! Liquids can be more than we need! I got more.
7. spread the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until the absolute uniformity. Making the ball. Wrap in foil. And for an hour in the refrigerator ship.
8. While the dough is "income", making the filling. Clean pears (or apples), remove core, cut into small cubes. Add white sugar (if you have green apples, sugar need about 2 Art. L.), I had a very sweet pears, so I subtract all the sugar in half. Add the lemon juice and zest. Gently stir.
9. In a frying pan with anti-prigarnym coating melt the butter, add brown sugar (original recipe honey).
10. We throw pears (or apples) and mix them well. Put cinnamon. If you do not have cinnamon sticks, safely replace it with powder, about half a teaspoon is enough.
On low heat for 5-10 minutes tormented (if green apples, 10-15). Then set aside to cool and give the stuffing.
11. Take out the dough roll out and cut circles for our molds. I bake them a cake pan. One circle are larger in diameter for a few centimeters close to the second patty, same as the diameter of the molds. I'm rolling out each circle separately, pinching off the right amount of dough, so it turned out easier and neater.
12. The mold release oil, spread the dough, the first mold that more in diameter.
13. We spread the stuffing in it.
14. The circle is less tightly sealed top pie.
15. Lubricates cakes lightly with beaten egg. Can be attached on top of the remains of dough made from these leaves. Lubricates their eggs too. Be sure to make a hole for the steam in each patty and put them in a preheated 200 oven. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. It took me all of 25 minutes. Features of the oven)
16. Everything! Pies are ready. We are waiting for a few minutes to cool shape.
17. Ah! What turned out delicious cakes! Thin crispy shortbread dough and lots of juicy and aromatic pear filling, it all goes well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! The next time you try to make them with apples, I'm sure, will be no less delicious.