Recipe for the test on vegetable oil and boiling water

This recipe can be a real wand for any hostess! Bombie pies. prepare quite quickly and simply, and a thin and bubble dough is perfectly combined with a delicious fragrant filling! I learned to cook them during pregnancy, when I woke up from hunger at night.

Such cakes are perfect for breakfast, for the arrival of guests and as a snack in nature. But most often, I now cook them as a snack for my children to school, and my husband to work, and I do not forget to myself: I eat them in a bit of hot coffee.

The recipe for fast cakes today editorial "Site" They will tell you how to cook small Bombshell pies with delicious stuffing. Vegetable oil dough and boiling water!

The ingredients
  • 220 ml boiling water
  • 3-3.5 tbsp flour
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 200g brynx
  • 4-5 tomatoes
  • 2 clove of garlic
  • green
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. To hot water add salt, sugar and vegetable oil. Stir everything well so that the salt and sugar dissolve.

2. In a convenient container pour flour, add liquid and mixes soft and elastic dough. Cover the dough with a towel and put it in a warm place for half an hour.

3. To prepare the filling of garlic peel and sodium on a small grater. Cut the tomatoes in circles, about 5 millimeters thick. Cut the greens finely.

4. Crush Brynza with a fork and add herbs and garlic, stir.

5. The dough is divided into 4 parts, each part first rolled into a ball, and then thinly rolled. Put the tomatoes on the dough layer, leaving space so you can close the cakes. For each mug of tomato, lay out a brynza with greens and garlic.

6. Put the second layer of the test on top. Take any glass glass and cut it out of the dough circles with the middle of a tomato with greens in the middle. Manually pinch each of the cakes.

7. In a well-heated oil, lay out the cakes and roast them from both sides to a golden color. Put the finished cakes on a paper napkin so that the glass has excess oil.

8. That's it, cakes. The Bombs are ready.. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn how to make mini cakes from puff dough. Good idea for busy housewives. Preparation will take no more than half an hour, and everyone will want to try these babies!

Cooking cakes "Bombies" is a pleasure: very fast and easy! Such pastries can be eaten both hot and cold! Quickly start cooking, and you will see for yourself! By the way, filler can be replaced with salted cottage cheese, it is also very tasty, I recommend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting