Recipe of cakes without yeast, which will ask even the mother that all his life bakes and fries tirelessly

For some reason, most housewives think that cakes should be fried and baked only from yeast dough. So they will definitely be soft and tasty, only not everyone has the skills to work with yeast dough, and this process takes quite a lot of time. Today I will tell you how to make cakes without yeast in a pan with a hearty filling of potatoes and greens. These cakes my grandmother gently calls "Lapty", she taught me to cook them.

Yeastless cakes in the pan Ingredients for dough
  • 400g flour
  • 250ml kefir
  • 1 yolk
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp sour cream

Filling ingredients
  • 400g potatoes
  • 1 onion
  • dillbundle
  • 50g butter
  • salt
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. Mix in a deep bowl heated kefir, 2 tbsp. l sour cream, salt, sugar and 1 yolk. Add vegetable oil to the mixture and mix everything to a uniform consistency.

2. Ask for 400g of flour in soda. Mix with your hands an elastic dough and leave to brew under a covered lid or kitchen towel for 15 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, boil potatoes. Cube the onions. In a frying pan with vegetable oil, roast the onions until golden.

4. Mashed ceilings with butter, you can add some milk to it. Sprinkle and perchi mashed to taste, add chopped greens and roasted onions. Stir it all together.

5. The dough is divided into 10-12 parts and roll each piece into small tortillas 0.5 cm wide. Put on flatbreads for 1 tbsp. l. potato filling and pinch the edge well. Take a little rollercoaster.

6. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and roast the cakes on both sides until golden over medium heat. Put the finished cakes on paper towels to absorb the excess oil. Bon appetit.

The cakes on kefir are very soft and appetizing. I still love my grandmother’s cakes with cabbage, there is very little dough, and these cakes do not stale. If you still decide to bake pies in the oven, it is still better to use yeast dough. What's your favorite homemade cake recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting