The best recipe for fried cakes for housewives who are not friends with the dough, everything will work out the first time

That's what happens to me! You think you've studied a dish up and down. And then by chance you just find the perfect one. A recipe for fried cake dough. How do you resist? I'll cook and then I'll share all the wisdom with you. Fingers are good!

Dough recipe for fried cakes Fried cakes can be prepared in different ways. But the most important thing is the dough. If it is filled with flour, a delicious dish will not work. That’s why it’s so important to follow the proportions and follow the recipe, not including improvisation. If it says that the test needs to rest for 1 hour, then it is necessary. But in our case, it's useless! And that's today's fried cake dough recipe I like best.

The ingredients
  • 700g wheat flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 10g dry yeast
  • 250 ml of boiling water
  • 250 ml of warm water
  • pastry-stuff

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl mix 3 tbsp wheat flour, salt and sugar. Then add the vegetable oil. Next, pour cool boiling water into the future dough and mix everything well.

2. When the mass cools a little, pour warm water there, as well as add dry yeast and flour that is left. Stir the dough until it stops sticking to your hands. It should be very soft and gentle.
  3. You don't have to wait until the dough fits. Form from the finished dough balls - these are blanks for future cakes. Put them on a table sprinkled with flour, cover with a towel and give only 3-5 minutes to lie down. For filling, take any products that you like. Often such cakes are made with peas, potatoes, cabbage or meat. But you can experiment!

4. Fry the cake on a medium heat in vegetable oil to a golden color. Then put them on paper towels to absorb the excess fat. Done!

Dough recipe for fried cakes: the advice of the editorial board Pie from such a test can be easily baked. It will be less fatty, but also delicious. If you want a recipe that is even closer to PP, I advise you to prepare a dough based on cottage cheese. I wrote a detailed recipe for this dish. There's fried mushrooms as filling. Fingers are good!

By the way, while Lent continues, you can prepare not only lean fried cakes, but also pizza. Little spoiler: it's not just vegetables. It is enough to buy vegan cheese and sausage on a plant basis. It turns out very tasty and nutritious. And the recipe for the test was politely shared by the Ukrainian wizard Lilia Zvit. Look for the link!

Tell me, do you like fried cakes? It would be great if you shared your signature recipe for this dish. I look forward to seeing you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting