Instructions for cooking air cakes with cabbage

I recently learned a truly universal recipe for cake lovers. The dough comes out soft as down. It is prepared quite simply, and the best thing is that the dough does not need to be stirred at the very beginning.

By the way, such cakes can be made with any filling - meat, vegetable. But I highly recommend trying. cook up It was cabbage. They can be served with the first courses, you can have a separate dish, you can give children to school or take with you on the road.

Cabbage pies in the oven Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cabbage pie. Very tender dough!

The ingredients
  • 530ml flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 50g sunflower oil
  • 40g fresh yeast
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 800g flour
  • 600g stewed cabbage

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, crumble fresh yeast, add sugar to them and pour about 100 milliliters of milk. Stir and leave for 10 minutes so that the yeast rises.

2. Add to the yeast 2 whipped eggs, salt and 400 milliliters of milk. Stir it well.

3. Pour the flour into several receptions, stirring with a spoon. This will make the dough more homogeneous. Cover the dough container with food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour. 30

4. Transfer the dough on a surface oiled with vegetable oil and mix with oiled hands. Cover the dough with food film and leave it for 15 minutes.

5. For convenience, the dough is divided in half, put together and each piece is divided into 10 parts (about 70 grams), give them the shape of round buns. Prepare the filling in advance. She could be anything. I have stewed cabbage.

6. Each piece of dough stretch with your hands (can be rolled), and then in the middle lay out about 2 tablespoons of filling. Thoroughly pinch the edges and lay out on the parchment-lined tray with a seam down. Plug in a little and fix the shape of the cake.

7. Beat the egg, add 30 milliliters of milk and lubricate the cake, leave at room temperature for 15 minutes. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes until ready.

8. That's it, cabbage Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn how to make cakes from puff dough. With each bite, they crunch appetizingly, and the delicious filling literally melts in the mouth!

It could be anything. If you do, sweet-stuffBe sure to add 1 tablespoon more sugar to the dough.

The cakes are red, sunny, filling juicy, and the dough is airy. Cooking cakes with cabbage is easy, the ingredients are the simplest and cheapest, but how much joy children and adults have from such a treat!

Tags

See also

New and interesting