Apple pies for two bites, the recipe for which I memorize by heart

I cook cakes from fresh apples according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya. The dough is just amazing, sandy, very tasty. It is prepared quickly and without fuss, and the cakes themselves are small, literally for two bites. It's a pleasure. It's a good alternative to the good ones. yeast-cake.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions apple-cake. You saved Apple when you find it!

Fresh apple cakes Ingredients for dough
  • 360g flour
  • 170g butter
  • 170g sour cream
  • 40g powdered sugar
  • pinch
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 600–650 g apples
  • 3-4 tbsp of sugar
  • 20g butter
  • cinnamon
  • cake-egg

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough, mix flour with powdered sugar, salt and soda. Dip the oil in flour and sodium on a large grater.

2. Mix the grated oil with flour and grind your hands into a crumb. Add sour cream and stir. Put the dough in a lump. Please note that it is not necessary to mix the dough to homogeneity. The dough comes out soft and not sticky. Wrap the dough in food film and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight.

3. To prepare the filling of the apple, peel, cut finely. Put the apples in the pan. Add the sugar and butter. Stirring, the carcasses of the apple in the pan until soft. At the end, add cinnamon, stir and leave the apples to cool.

4. The chilled dough was cut in half. Roll half the dough into a layer 0.5 cm thick. Cut or glass with a diameter of 8-9 cm cut circles from the dough. Half a cup of dough, lay out a teaspoon with a slide of cooled apple filling. Do the same with the second half of the test.

5. Cover the apple stuffing with the second half of the dough. Plutch the dough like a dumpling, and then walk around the edges with a fork. Put the cakes on a pot of parchment paper. 2 times cut each cake to get steam. Save the cakes with a whipped egg.

6. Bake in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for 25 minutes.

7. That's it, fragrant apples ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Shobutinskaya. Olga, thank you for the wonderful recipes. Everything comes out the first time and without much fuss!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with another excellent recipe of pies with apples and honey syrup. Thanks to the special forming, cakes grow wide, not up. To fill you will need a lot of apples, walnuts and liquid honey!

Those cakes. fresh-apple Be sure to bake on the Apple Savior. It may only increase the norm (for our family it will not be enough).

Such cakes can please both home and guests. I'm sure everyone will like them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting