I beat an egg with apples in a blender to please my spouse with baking for breakfast

The apples are gone. You don’t want to eat them, but a little more, and you will have to throw them away. What are the options? Perhaps the best thing to do. apple-cake. So apples will be used, and there will be something to eat with tea. Or take them on the road. Where do you get hungry?

Editorial "Site" I want you to quickly learn this simple recipe. The cakes are lush and keep fresh for several days. Let's check if we have all the ingredients and start cooking. Why put it in a long box? Below you can see a video of everything happening.

Apple pies

The ingredients
  • 2 chicken eggs
  • 200g apples
  • 50g butter
  • 50 ml of milk
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 500g flour
  • 1 tsp yeast
  • 1 egg and 3 tbsp yogurt to coat cakes
  • pinch

Apple pies
  1. Cut the apples in pieces and add eggs to them, then whip with a submersible blender to a homogeneous mass. Then add the yeast, the salt, the sugar, the melted butter and mix well.

2. In the resulting mass gradually add flour and mix the dough. Watch the amount of flour, so that the dough does not "beat." When ready, cover the dough with a lid and leave to rest in a warm place for an hour. Now gently wrap the dough and divide into 12 parts. These are future cakes.

3. Prepare a pot for baking and cover it with parchment, put cakes on it. Leave it for 20 minutes. Beat the egg with yogurt and spread the cake obtained with the mixture. You can sprinkle poppy or sesame. Until ready, the cakes are baked in a heated oven (180 degrees Celsius) in about half an hour. Done!

From the editorial office, cakes can be both “empty” and with filling. You can use a spoon of your favorite jam or jam, here rely on your own taste. To do this, do not roll off the collar at once, but break the dough, put the filling and now form a cake. Watch this video so there is no confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFowaod_MLE

Apple pies Always appropriate on the table during tea, it is not a sin to submit to the festive table. Don’t think it was a failure! Be sure to look at another recipe for how to make cakes with cabbage, but do not use eggs. We wish you a pleasant appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting