What to do if the spouse generously likes the ex-wife

Modern society is very interesting and much more complex than before. Social media has become a part of us. The question is, Why don't you like it?Almost one of the most important things in life.

Editorial "Site" He wants to understand the situation, reflect on the topic and lighten his soul a little.

I have many friends dependent on social networks, but one stood out against their background. She liked a young man. And she literally waited every time under her next post there will be a like mark from him. She almost shook over the phone screen.

By the way, it began with the fact that under her status put likes he himself. And it seemed to me that he did it automatically, on the machine. But my friend couldn’t calm down.

She checked her phone every few minutes. But her patience came to an end, and she took the first step: she wrote him private messages. Instead of replying, he commented on her last recording.

"And then I removed it for good."

Some people, watching the news feed, wonder how you can post certain things. But they still like it. I asked, “Why do you do that if you don’t like it?” ?

The answer surprised me.

“So they know I saw it!”

And the last story of my life. I talked to a girl on the Internet. And everything seemed to be fine and smooth. At one point on her page, the girl posted a sentimental text about love.

And when we talked, after a while, she was not interested in what I thought about the text. And why I didn't like it:

- I see people like it. But it wasn't for them. For you.

What science thinks is interestingly described by scientists. The so-called "stroking effect." It is important for people to see the approval of society, to see that they are accepted.

It is very easy to become dependent on it. Especially in our time, when likes are almost a new currency.

It's not really that scary. You should always think about the fact that there is so much information now that just like does not mean almost nothing. This can be a purely mechanical action, and it is not worth sounding the alarm if the husband likes the ex.

Many applications and many sites have special modes that remove likes and comments. It helps to understand what is really interesting. I would also advise you to give up the network for a while. Preferably for a week or more. You will see that life will play with new colors.

Write in the comments if you follow the number of likes on your page and how it affects you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting