Nostalgic experiences of a spouse who dreams of returning his ex-wife

Sooner or later in life there may come a time when you start to regret something. All because he did not act wisely, imprudently. I also hurt someone close to me. Even worse, if you are not young, it is quite difficult to roll back the situation. You sit there, for example, and you think, How to get your ex-wife backBecause she was so good!

We're in the newsroom. "Site" I just happened to stumble upon this trouble. A young man shares his heartbreaking story and asks what to do now. How do you get back what happened? We think the answer is obvious, but maybe you can give him something else.

Katerina and I got married quite early – we studied at the institute. By twenty, we had a baby. Katerina had to take academic leave while raising Sanya, then her parents helped. We both worked in the same clinic. We were called the most beautiful couple. Thirty years have passed, like one day!

Sanya married, they lived with us so that the grandson would grow stronger, and they went on free bread. It's just me and Katerina. She managed to do the house and the housework, and I, of course, worked more. An experienced surgeon always has enough to worry about. This continued until Oksana Ivanovna appeared in the administration of the clinic thirty-five years old.

I don't know what happened. Something clicked in my head and I couldn’t think of anything else but seeing Oksana again. And she just encouraged my interest. As a result, we had a whirlwind romance, which became very difficult to hide because we all worked in the same medical institution.

At some point I realized that I didn’t want to go back to Katherine. It happened on one of my watches. Oksana Ivanovna did not rush home either. It's not hard to understand what happened between us. That was the end point – I knew it was time to leave. Playing two chairs is not going to be good.

By virtue of my profession, I have certainly become more callous and straightforward, which is why Katerina said so. Straight, unprepared. She, a bright soul, had no idea at all. I wasn't even thinking. I am a famous surgeon with an impeccable reputation. Was. Despite all the callousness, I became Katya very sorry. We've been together for 30 years!

I am very grateful to my son and daughter-in-law for helping and supporting her. Of course, she stopped all communication with me. To avoid embarrassment, she quit the clinic. A heavy stone lay on my shoulders - I understood that I had offended a loved one, insulted his feelings, disgraced the whole family. No wonder my son turned away from me.

Survived a breakup easily

But then I got through the breakup easily, because all my thoughts were occupied by the younger and much more vicious Oksana. I was bathing in this storm of passion, and I didn't care much. Strangely enough, as a doctor, it should have been clear to me that passion, like any chemical reaction, inevitably loses its power over time.

That's how mine started to fade. I felt that Oksana didn’t care much about home life, and it was easier for her to order something in a restaurant than to cook herself. Suddenly she loved my money more than the time she spent with me. I noticed that Oksana tends to lead a more relaxed and free lifestyle than I would expect from a legitimate wife.

We have children. Two babies two years apart. Oksana Ivanovna’s son was eight at the time. I suddenly realized that at my fifty-two years old I still had three children to raise to my feet! Own and Oksanine. I can't give it up. My wife took it much easier than I did.

One morning, when I was getting toast yesterday and making my own coffee, I suddenly saw my Katerina. She's always been up with me, if not before. I ironed my shirt, made my coffee and buttered my sandwiches with that delicious brynza that I bought specially for me from a woman.

I literally saw her with my own eyes - here she is standing in funny pajamas, on her head a stack of blond naughty hair and such familiar freckles. She looks beautiful in her fifties, just as slim, just as beautiful. My heart sank at the thought that I, an old fool, had made the stupidest mistake of my life. I gave up my loved one.

This is not how I imagined life with a young and freedom-loving woman, and I felt that there was a crack in our relationship. I didn't worry about Oksana, she's already had three marriages before me, and I'm going to have kids somehow. I was horrified to realize that it has been three years since Katerina disappeared from my life.

I kept thinking about her, trying to figure out how she was now. I tried to call my son, but he just didn't answer the call. I understand him perfectly, because I cut off all ties myself: all this time we did not communicate at all. True and untrue, I found out that my Katerina went to France to look after some old man, and in the end she proposed to his son. So she settled permanently in Marseille. Do you think I can get her back? ?

With all due respect to the famous surgeon, it sincerely seems to us in the editorial office that Katerina will not return to him for anything. Although life is sometimes completely inexplicable, anything can happen. Write in the comments what you think about this. Do you have any good advice for a man? Be sure to share it in the community.

If you are thinking about how to get your ex-wife back, understand one simple thing. We are all human beings and everyone has a point of no return. You can try it, but be prepared to be sent to three directions. If the hypothetical Katerina agrees to talk, then use this guide to re-establish normal human dialogue.

Tags

See also

New and interesting