The great and terrible ...: worst rating husbands world

1. Alexander Blok
Who: The great poet - symbolist
As it turned out in the list: gone too far in wanting to separate flies from cutlets

10 Picchu via tanjand

Continued on khat ...

Continued about the Bloc
"I'm scared to meet with you. You do not meet the terrible "- wrote one block and foreboding had not deceived him. At least in regard to the first sentence of this verse. Despite the fact that the unit married Lyubochka Mendeleeva for love, the husband of the poet received, to put it mildly, strange. He seems to be forever stuck in adolescence. Block flatly refused to fulfill his marital duty.

Luba still managed to seduce her husband, but he still preferred the "spiritual closeness" to ... do not give up on his wife and did not stop loving her.

"I went into a dark temple,
Commits poor rite.
There I wait Beautiful Lady
In the flickering red lamps ».

2. Albert Einstein
Who: The author of the theory of relativity
As it turned out in the list: constantly confused charisma with scrambled eggs and a wife with a servant

The great physicist was not too lazy to compose a manifesto, which regulated his relations with his first wife. That is to say, taking time between classes and science affair on the side. Albert wanted to somehow establish a rapidly deteriorating relationship with his wife, not to children suffer. But ... everything turned out as always.

Judge for yourself: in the eleventh year of marriage the wife Mileva Maric Einstein received from her husband a list of demands.
She had to see to it that his clothes and linen were always in order to supply the Alberta food three times a day.

She had the duty not to humiliate him in front of the children - the words or behavior - but it's all the flowers, if you look - nothing extraordinary in these paragraphs is not. And then berries - Einstein veto conjugal duty.
She had to accept the fact that now her husband does not have to sit with her at home or traveling, and part with illusions about who's boss. This is evidenced by the following two requirements: "You need to shut up if I'm going to ask you about this" and "You have to leave the bedroom or office immediately and without objection, if I tell you about it».
Is it surprising that the marriage soon fell apart?

3. Ivan Bunin
Who: The winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1933
As it turned out in the list: after twenty years of marriage, my wife decided to put "an obtuse angle in a love triangle»

The writer and his wife Vera Nikolaevna emigrated to France, fearing anarchy reigned in Russia after the October Revolution. But this did not prevent him to arrange a cozy little chaos at home. Last Love Bunin - Galina Kuznetsova - so gone to his head (re-read "Easy Breathing" - looks like Ivan Alekseevich really like type "woman - a teenager"), he literally a year after the beginning of the novel, tired of secret meetings in a rented apartment in Paris, he settled in Grasse Galina ... at home, at the Villa "Belvedere».

His wife pretended not to notice the novel, which in emigre circles loudly discussed everything. And further, it seems, load one of the protective mechanisms of mental (and well that worked - otherwise Vera could lose and reason): the poor woman managed to convince herself that her husband loves daughter Galya as she replaces Ivan only son from his first marriage - Kolenka, who died at age five from scarlet fever. And if so, then it too should love her.
Over time, the situation has changed - the wife of a younger lover, also appears that Galina prefers women - but that's another story ...

4. Ivan the Terrible
Who: The Emperor of All Russia
As it turned out in the list: was very harsh with their wives when it afflicts, acting on the principle of "No man - no problem»

Until now, not determined how much time was married autocrat. According to the most common version, the pious Ivan, there were seven (contrary to the canons of the Church, according to which you can only get married twice). Lute was king and threatens not only when taking Kazan. Strange that in Russia there was not a sign: 'If you want to commit suicide, to marry the lord. " Most queens biography reminds nursery rhyme, made popular by Agatha Christie: "Ten Little Indians went to dinner, one choked, their remaining nine" and so on. D.

The first (most favorite) wife - Anastasia Zakharyin noblewoman, rumored poisoned. The second - the daughter of a Circassian prince differed violent temper and a penchant for adultery, conspired with her lover to inflict the coup - Mary Temrjukovna imprisoned in the Kremlin under the supervision of the guardsmen, she supposedly died of tuberculosis. The third time the king married Martha boyaryshne Aloetic, she lived not long after the wedding - two weeks, the house was well received Saburovs deceased brother of Queen Mary, who entertained a foreign bride poisonous candied (allegedly with the king's table). A year later, the emperor decided to marry again ...!

And he commanded him to marry Maria Koltovskaya. Fourth wife of Ivan IV, turn the ruler in henpecked, disliked boyars - slandered before the king. Rest of his days (quite a long way, more than 50 years), Anna spent in confinement in a monastery. Meanwhile, the king has his eye on Mary Dolgoruky. On the wedding night it became clear that Mary is not only liked Ivan - and has not kept her maiden honor before the wedding. For his sin she paid a terrible price: her drowned in the icy river (it was in November 1573rd).

Then there was the 17-year-old Anna, who died three months after the wedding of thoracic disease. Vasilisa Melentyeva - penultimate wife Terrible buried alive (there was nothing to change). Only Maria Nagaya - last wife Ivana - lucky she survived her husband!

5. Carl Gustav Jung
Who: The founder of analytical psychology
As it turned out in the list, not only strongly recommended to its clients polygamy as a panacea for all ills, but he shied away from actively use this method

Great disciple of Freud was married only once, and lived with his lawful wife for over fifty years. Emma Rauschenbach gave her husband four daughters and a son. But was she happy? Life with a great psychologist like a fairy tale - the more terrible. Jung, as they say, used his official position and combine the useful with the pleasant, engaging in intimate relations with a client who came to him for analysis. And Sabina Spielrein (played in the film "A Dangerous Method" went Kira Knightley) was not the only patient with which Karl approached.

Also Sabina, who captivated by the way, and Freud, too, there was still, at least, Fraulein Anthony Wolf. According to Jung, "wonderful smart, great sense of religion and philosophy" and of the Carl Gustav, of course.

It was with her, he worked on the works of the collective unconscious.

6. Lev Landau
Who: physicist - theorist and Nobel laureate
As it turned out in the list: not know what they do

"Bench petty trade" - so called Landau ... marriage. The great physicist believed that marriage and love are incompatible. He urged his beloved Cora did not spoil their high ratios wedding. Scientist desperately afraid of losing what treasured more than anything else - personal freedom, but ... still married.

However, before it made the bride to swear that she will not be jealous of other women: "While all my talk about mistresses are, unfortunately, only theoretical ... Jealousy is excluded in our marriage, my mistress will necessarily! I want to live a bright, beautiful, interesting ».

The physicist chose a very appropriate, from his point of view, the time to confirm their right to a mistress. When Cora was pregnant, Leo said: "The crust, I to you with a very pleasant news! Tonight I'll be back not one. Have to give me a girl! I told her that you are in the country. Sit quietly as a mouse in a hole, or go away. You do not have to meet. It may startle her! ". We can certainly understand the Koru, which could not resist and still came out of the closet, but Landau did not understand why his wife did ...

7. Amedeo Modigliani
Who: artist - expressionist
As it turned out in the list: according to one version of his proposed civilian wife to share with him ... death

While Amedeo used cocaine and marijuana, he just destroyed itself. Yes, destructively, but he, like all of us, had a full and unconditional right to do with his life whatever he wants. And let almost all of The Model Modigliani after some time becomes not just nudes - with creative people and it happens. Affects not the number of women with whom he engaged in sexual intercourse, and swollen to unprecedented dimensions selfishness artist. Jeanne Hebuterne passed him through fire and water, except that the copper pipes in this story was not (Modigliani became famous only after his death). She quarreled with parents who did not approve of her choice (and who would have approved, Amedeo liked to drink, fight, not shied away from drugs, not of high moral character and calm character) gave birth to a daughter Amedeo virtually stopped writing itself, although there was a talented painter, because that she had no creativity neither time nor effort.
And that will get in return?
Before his death, the artist offered Jeanne die. Do you know for what? So he could be with his favorite model in paradise (Jeanne Modigliani painted at least 25 times), and with it to enjoy eternal bliss. The saddest thing that 22-year-old Jeanne, worn under the heart of the second child, was unable to perform the last will not Amedeo, she buried a loved one, and the next day took a step down from the sixth floor.

8. Vyacheslav Molotov
Who: politician
As it turned out in the list: allowed to arrest his wife did not even attempt to argue

Wife of the Molotov - Pauline Pearl - incredibly annoying Stalin at least two reasons. Firstly, she was friends with Nadezhda Alliluyeva, and the leader of all peoples believed that it was she a bad influence on his wife, and, most likely, and blamed her for the death of his wife (after another quarrel with her husband Hope walked together with Pauline on the night Kremlin complained that so can not go on, planning a divorce, and then shot herself that night).

Secondly, it was just "too much" - too willed, too ambitious, too clever sayings ... If that man - the head and the woman - the neck, did not exist, then it should have been invented specifically for Pauline. She skewers husband, as she wanted, and had time to make an independent career. Stalin repeatedly urged Vyacheslav Mikhailovich ... divorce! Molotov to his recommendations are not heeded, and then the persecution began. Pearl derived from alternate members, then accused of treason and arrested.

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich did not even protest, despite the fact that my wife loved. "I - a member of the Politburo, and I had to submit to party discipline ... I obeyed the Politburo, which decided that my wife should be eliminated," - he explained his behavior. "I had the good fortune - said Molotov then - that she was my wife. And beautiful, and smart, and most importantly - a real Bolshevik, real Soviet people. For her, life was awkward because she was my wife. She suffered through difficult times, but all knew and not only scolded Stalin, and would not listen when he scolded. "

9. Leo Tolstoy
Who: The great writer
As it turned out in the list: wife forced to live their lives not

When they married, Leo was 34, and Sophie - 18. "I'm afraid of myself. What if, and this desire to love, not love. I try to look only at its weaknesses, and yet it is "- Tolstoy wrote in his diary. Perhaps it is this lack of confidence in their feelings was the very cause of the unconscious, because of which the Count now and then arranged for his bride psychological examination. It seems that he wanted to pass on to her fragile girlish shoulders the responsibility for what happens.

What you might think about the groom, who on the eve of the wedding offer narrowed share secrets and void sumnyashesya, tell her about his mistress - a married babe Aksinia? Recognize the following 19 years, the couple Tolstoy was happy together, but ... all the while Sophia missed in the village, she never went anywhere from Yasnaya Polyana. Her life was not balls, theaters, together, leaving only the endless chores on the farm. "At any given moment I have great concern: students and hurting children, hygienic and most importantly, the spiritual condition of man, big kids with their chores, debts, children and service, sales and plans Samara name ... a new edition, and 13 piece to the banned" Kreutzer Sonata "petition for section with ovsyannikovskim priest, proofreading Volume 13, nightgowns Misha, sheets and boots Andriusha; not in arrear on the house, insurance, duties on behalf of, the passport people keep score, rewrite and so on. and so on. - And all this must necessarily directly touch me "- wrote Sophia.

Appreciated if her victim Levushka? Of course, no. Whenever the wife was pregnant and did not have time to come to himself after the next delivery, he "fell sensual temptation" and cheated on her with another maid or cook. It is not difficult to imagine the scale of family disaster, if you remember that Sophia gave birth to Leo 13 (!) Children.

Later adultery add search for meaning in life - and it is here that Sonyushka learned how much a pound is dashing. Well to her husband limited distribution of valuable suggestions, such as "The younger children learn only what you need for living in the village, no foreign languages," but he then tried to explain to his wife that he feels guilty for humanity, it was going to abandon the property, then by all copyright to their works, leaving the family destitute. Then Sophia is accused and that her husband and gone, and that he died ...

10. Henry VIII
Who: King of England
As it turned out in the list: Refers to wives as consumables, consistently getting rid of the annoying

Remember all the wives of the British monarch, who tied the knot six times, except that you can by using mnemonics, at least, British schoolchildren are taught that way, "divorced - executed - died - divorced - executed - survived." It seems the second representative of the Tudor dynasty quickly loses interest in what we get (and no matter how much effort has been expended to achieve this goal).

In order to marry Anne Boleyn, who flatly refused to become his mistress, the king, drawn into a complex and painfully long (divorce from Catherine of Aragon first wife lasted for about seven years), the nines quarreled with the Vatican and went to the English department Church of Rome. But just three years later Henry VIII accused his wife bore him a daughter (and he dreamed about the heir to the throne, one daughter he already had!), Treason and sent to the scaffold.

Then the king was kindled passion for Jane Seymour, maid of honor Boleyn, and married her in a week after the execution of Anne. Jane died in childbirth. When the king asked who save - the mother or child, he replied: "Save the child. Women I can get as much as anything. "

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting