Rated Soaps

Continue the first part here

10th

Californication / Californication

Release dates: August 13, 2007 - ...

Genre: drama, comedy

Channel: Showtime (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.3 out of 10 (43, 717)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.37 out of 10 (23 021)

Rating MyShows: 4.37 out of 5 (21,093)

Talented and once-famous writer Hank Moody is going through a creative crisis. Lack of inspiration, he more than compensates for alcohol, drugs and beautiful women. Bribes directness, humor and charisma attracted the heart of Californian beauties. But his heart is busy - he loves his father, 13-year-old daughter, and still in love with her mother - his ex-girlfriend ...

Hank Moody is going through a creative and personal crisis. For five years he has not written a single line, lost the woman he loved, and eventually caught up in evils: marijuana, alcohol and relationships one-day. But he still hopes to regain lost family and return to creativity.

I know a lot of people who do not like soap operas, but Kalifornikeyshn for them - the sacred. The image of Hank Moody for many has become a household name, and the series has dismantled a quote:

It is better to feel uncomfortable in the morning than to spend the night alone!

You're a real man: you have a heart, egg and style.

Remember that in the end everything is always for the sake of it.

Sucks to be a writer - it's like the end of life do your homework.

You analog guy in a digital world, right?

9th

Lost / Lost

Release dates: September 22, 2004 - May 23, 2010

Genre: Action, Detective, drama, adventure

Channel: ABC (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.4 out of 10 (107,569)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.31 out of 10 (57 483)

Rating MyShows: 4.23 out of 5 (29,018)

Handsome ship, which flies from Sydney to Los Angeles, crashes unexpectedly. 48 passengers, survivors find themselves on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean. People are in a panic. Hope to be found quite illusory. Therefore, it remains only one thing: to gather forces and try to survive on the island, packed with many dangers

It is a well-known TV series, but I was somehow not interested, so I can not write anything.

8th

Scum / Misfits

Release dates: November 12, 2009 - ...

Genre: drama, comedy, science fiction, fantasy

Channel: E4 (UK)

Rating IMDB: 8.7 out of 10 (30 242)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.66 out of 10 (30 255)

Rating MyShows: 4.49 out of 5 (25,441)

Kelly, Nathan, Curtis, Alisha and Simon perform community service for minor offenses. They - not friends. Moreover, they have nothing in common. In the group are constant conflicts, disputes and fights. But an amazing day during a heavy storm strong zipper makes them superheroes and gives them extraordinary powers. They have no idea what to do with these super abilities. Moreover, none of them is excited about his new power, because it reveals their deepest complexes and secrets that they do not want to flaunt. For example, Kelly, concerned about public opinion itself, gains the ability to read minds, while Curtis appears ability to recover the past. Guys just want to quickly complete its corrective work and plunge headlong into the ordinary life of teenagers. But fate had in store them another job, because after a terrible storm in the city came to possess supernormal they are not alone ...

Adore! I do not know how many times reviewed it, I believe this brilliant series. The story, the humor, the actors, the characters - all done with a British flavor. This is one of the most interesting, funny and original TV series of today.

I recommend to all.

7th

Lie to Me / Lie to Me

Release dates: January 21, 2009 - January 31, 2011

Genre: Drama

Channel: FOX (US)

Rating IMDB: 7.8 out of 10 (27 735)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.33 out of 10 (42 090)

Rating MyShows: 4.2 out of 5 (31,399)

Dr. Lightman believes that everyone lies. And to prove it, it is enough just a few minutes to chat with someone. Any movement, gesture, every careless word can give to you a liar. We only need to be able to see it. The average person lies three times for ten minutes of conversation. The objective of Dr. Lightman and his colleagues - to recognize the lies and using their talents, they save the innocent from prison and jail criminals. The Agency Lightman seek help federal government, Congress and even the Prime Minister of Uzbekistan. But can a person be happy if he sees that everything is constantly lie?

The series, which increases the intelligence of the intelligent discharge with elementary practical value. After watching a few episodes you start to look into the faces of friends, trying to catch them in a lie. It looks funny, but it passes. I recommend)

6th

Dexter / Dexter

Release dates: October 1, 2006 - ...

Genres: Drama, Crime

Channel: Showtime (US)

Rating IMDB: 9.1 out of 10 (117,695)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.74 out of 10 (28 113)

Rating MyShows: 4.54 out of 5 (27,089)

I - Dexter. Dexter Morgan. I work in the police forensic scientist Miami. I do not understand love, I care about sex, and I do not have feelings. And I'm a serial killer.

My father was a police officer and well trained me to hide the evidence. Ordinary citizens should not be afraid of me, I only kill criminals, lowlifes, to which for some reason could not or did not want to get the police. I kill them, neatly cut to pieces and dispose of the corpses. Killing me - the creative act, art.

But one day ... In Miami, there is someone equal to me. Even surpassed me. Managed to interest me. He offered me a sort of comradely match. Who is this mysterious and elusive "X»? ..

5th

Supernatural / Supernatural

Release dates: September 13, 2005 - ...

Genre: action, drama, adventure, horror / supernatural, fantasy

Channel: The CW (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.6 out of 10 (71 286)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.53 out of 10 (41 219)

Rating MyShows: 4.49 out of 5 (28,583)

The series follows the adventures of brothers Sam and Dean Winchester, who travel across the United States on the black car Chevrolet Impala 1967, investigating paranormal phenomena, many of which are based on American urban legends and folklore, and fought with the creatures of evil such as demons and ghosts.

I have not yet reached this series, but still ahead

4th

How I Met Your Mother / How I Met Your Mother

Release dates: September 19, 2005 - ...

Comedy

Channel: CBS (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.6 out of 10 (124,388)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.74 out of 10 (30 973)

Rating MyShows: 4.59 out of 5 (27,262)

How I Met Your Mother - a comedy about Ted and about how he fell in love. All troubles begin with the fact that Ted's best friend, Marshall suddenly said that he wanted to propose to his longtime girlfriend, Lily, a kindergarten teacher. By that time, Ted realizes that he needs to put more effort, if he really hopes to find true love. Helps him in this quest by his friend Barney, a confirmed bachelor, always with her, sometimes too, opinions on everything, with a penchant for suits and a sure way to meet girls. When Ted meets Robin, he decides that it is love at first sight, but destiny has in store something else.

Ted eighth season tells his children how to meet their mother, but how he met anyone yet not clear.

I like this show, he is kind, funny, there is no violence and murder - the perfect show for relaxation.

That there is only one character Barney Stinson - epic personality.

Although honestly, with all 7 season was too long haul, but it's still a great show, I recommend.

3rd place

Sherlock Holmes / Sherlock

Release dates: July 25, 2010 - ...

Genre: Crime, Drama, Crime

Channel: BBC One (UK)

Rating IMDB: 9.2 out of 10 (80 461)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.9 out of 10 (43 567)

Rating MyShows: 4.72 out of 5 (28,565)

Events unfolding today. He went to Afghanistan, was invalid. On his return to his native land meets the mysterious, but a kind of a genius. That finding flatmate. London, 2010. Unexplained murders. Scotland Yard has no idea for what to catch. There is only one person who is able to solve problems and to find answers to complex questions.

This series is now on everyone's lips, the British TV series in general always have their own flavor, Sherlock was no exception. I plan to start looking

2nd place

The Big Bang Theory / The Big Bang Theory

Release dates: September 24, 2007 - ...

Comedy

Channel: CBS (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.6 out of 10 (135,954)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.82 out of 10 (45 812)

Rating MyShows: 4.64 out of 5 (38,501)

Two shining physics, Leonard and Sheldon, "great minds" that understand how "the universe works." But they did not genius helps them interact with people, especially with women. Everything begins to change when in front of them settled pretty penny.

When Leonard and Sheldon meet Penny, Leonard immediately became interested in it. He sees communicating with Penny our vision, up to love, but Sheldon realizes that his friend's dreams will not come true.

It is also worth noting a couple of Friends of physicists: Volovec who loves to use phrases in different languages, including Russian and Rajesh Kutrapali, are speechless at the sight of women

There are two types of people-those who do not understand the "big bang theory" and those who love this show. I belong to the second type, without a shadow of doubt, this show is one of the best I have watched.

Lightning humor, incredible comic situations, and the most interesting - a series of physics and physics! With each season becomes more and more interesting. Refer a.

Sheldon Cooper. Just nyashka) Home Star series

1st place

House MD / House

Release dates: November 16, 2004 - May 21, 2012

Genre: Crime, Drama, Medical

Channel: FOX (US)

Rating IMDB: 8.7 out of 10 (80 731)

Kinopoisk Rating: 8.93 out of 10 (71 038)

Rating MyShows: 4.65 out of 5 (42,784)

Description superfluous, but still

The series House, M.D. He tells the story of a team of doctors who must properly diagnose the patient and save it. In principle, the series is a variation of the scheme, "the doctor as a detective," but unlike other series, where doctors examined the patient is already dead, in House, MD the patient is still alive.

He led a team of Dr. Gregory House, who walks with a cane after his myocardial muscle in his right leg too late to properly diagnose. As a doctor House is a genius, but he is no different penetration in communicating with patients and happily avoids them unless there is a possibility. He spends all the time in dealing with their own pain and a cane in his hand only underlines his hard biting style of communication. Sometimes his behavior can be called almost inhuman, and at the same time he is a great doctor, obladayushy unusual mind and impeccable instinct that earned him great respect. As infectious disease, it is also a great diagnostician who loves to solve medical puzzles in order to save someone's life. If everything was according to his will, the House would have treated patients from the comfort of his office.

No wonder, fully deserved (my opinion)

Tags

See also

New and interesting