How to choose a series to watch

Some will say that in winter there is more free time to devote to reading literature or watching movies. But after all, you can always find time for a pleasant and useful activity, even when the heat is under 30 degrees outside.

And today we will talk about the series with a wonderful actress and TV presenter Julia Vysotskaya, who admits that she likes to watch. fun and exciting series. She likes films that are made with talent and soul.

I am one of those people who are sucked into the series, of course, if the thing is worth attention. I love novels, especially if they are well told and presented. It is wonderful when the story is long and protracting, disconnects from problems, immerses in your world.”

“I have a friend who can’t sleep without a series. He turns it on ... and falls asleep. I always wonder how he manages to follow the story. But I can’t sleep under the book or the series, because I always wonder what will happen next.

One of the best shows I’ve seen before is Sherlock. I am very sorry that they are not planning to shoot a new season. The series are now much better and deeper than feature films.”

“I don’t feel like watching a dragon transform, because we know it’s not real. But in the series everything seems real. Especially if it’s a detective story or a thriller.

“I like it very much when there is a mystery, an atmosphere and not too scary. I was also interested in House, where the logic of the main character should be solved. I can watch “Friends” endlessly. But the real discovery for me was "True Detective" - a complete immersion, an experience. Even sleeping after some episodes was scary.”

From the last one I watched the Bates Motel. I am currently watching the Swedish-Danish series The Bridge. I always wonder how they (the Scandinavians) manage to recreate everything. It's a series, not a movie made by a great director.

How good they are at filming, how actors and cameramen work! And there I see this hard Nordic life with the same bleak climate as ours. They immediately evaporate the idea of how great they are. You see, there too, life is filled with its bureaucratic affairs, the cruelty of the law, its loneliness.”

I never thought I would be interested in science fiction, but Altered Carbon turned out to be a series that is very well made, the theme is very human, and the main character is suitable: stately, manly. And the plot is dynamically developing, which is exciting.”

As Yulia Vysotskaya advises, to choose an interesting movie, you should take into account not only the positive feedback of others and your interests, but also the current mood. And if there was a desire watch outOn large resources you can specify your favorite tape and the system will pick up something suitable.

The series is also a wonderful tool for learning a foreign language. After all, the main thing in the learning process is regularity, and TV series just have the ability to “tighten” so that the viewer waits for each next series.

We have already presented the top 5 movie sites for learning English. interesting series with a high rating. Watch a good movie in the original - get the benefit and double pleasure.

For those who love the intensity of passions, intrigue and unexpected plot twists, Turkish series about love are more suitable. A selection of the 10 most burning TV series we have published before.

How do you feel about the series? Can you, without hesitation, write the name of the last one you managed to see to the end?

Tags

See also

New and interesting