Since childhood, I adored detectives and dreamed of being a private detective, I know a lot about detective series and recommend the most addictive ones.

Since childhood, I loved detectives and dreamed of being detectiveI know a lot about detectives and recommend the most addictive ones. By the way, back in January, she compiled her list called New Detective Series of the Year.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared a list of delayers. detective-seriesIt's about diving in. Feel like a private investigator!

New Detective Series of the Year

Easttown, Pennsylvania’s Meir of Easttown, is a modest town that is little different from any other province. Residents have long been reacquainted with each other, each fixed not one gossip, and for someone and personal dislike. But the main criticism is the law enforcement agencies, which have not found the girl, who disappeared without a trace a year earlier.

Kate Winslet's main birth. The plot is unconventional, with moderate intrigue. The series looks easy and in one breath!

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Ale Knabi (@ksa_knabi_)

"Snake." Great crime mini-series, which, by the way, is based on real events. It was developed by Mammoth Screen for the BBC. The series consists of 8 episodes and is a co-production of BBC One and Netfli.

For me, the first couple of episodes I watched through the force, but then carried away. Scary, but it also gives food to the mind!

Publication by Elena Kulikova (@maslinaelena2014)

"Lupin." This is the case when I watched the series in one breath and look forward to the new season.

Drawing inspiration from the adventures of Arsene Lupin, the noble criminal Assan Diop sets out to avenge his father, who has been framed by a wealthy family.

Publication by Yulia Petrova (@yulia_kvant)

The Underground Railroad The series is based on the work of Colson Whitehead. A book written in genre historical And even with the use of bold literary technique, she immediately found herself on the bestseller shelf.

The Underground Railroad was a secret network of fugitive slaves from the South to the North. In his book, Whitehead transforms it into a real railroad with underground tunnels, trains and conductors. It is on this train that the main character of the story, a slave from Georgia Cora, goes to her freedom.

Post from Movie Blog in Your Hand (@kinovkarmane)

"Arkane" takes place in futuristicWhere many of the scenery can resemble Miyazaki's magical animation. In this universe, science is close friends with magic, but the use of magic is forbidden by law. The conflict arises between the aristocracy of the technologically advanced metropolis of Piltower and the residents of Zaun – underground slums located on the urban outskirts.

Post by Rus (@newlifeiswell)

"In her eyes." A good example of a series. love triangle. Single mother Louise has an affair with an attractive stranger at a bar, but it soon turns out that this is her new boss, David.

The man is also married, but Louise can't end the relationship. After some time, the confused woman becomes the best friend of David’s wife and begins to suspect that something sinister is hiding behind their marital relationship.

Publication from the series. Movies (@v.mir.kino)

Chestnut man. A little protracted beginning, as almost always in such storylines, but then it is impossible to break away. Intrigue above all praise!

The series is shot in the gloomy tones of autumn Denmark, but it does not strain at all, but, on the contrary, adds a zest to the series. Nice cast, nice to watch. Atmospheric, interesting, mysterious and completely unexpected ending. I recommend it!

Posted in the Movie (@_in_the_movies_)

The Cleaner is a miniseries from Netfli. The story of a single mother who lived with a real domestic tyrant, an abuser. For me, this series is an example of how to fight for your personal boundaries, how not to endure, and if you want, everything will work out.

For the sake of her child, she is ready for a lot and deserves great respect. To the female audience!

Publication by Darya Borodina (@_darya.borodina_)

I also suggest to get acquainted with the list of ten excellent detective series, where a woman acts as the protagonist. Forget Sherlock Holmes - Miss Marple comes on stage!

Like the new detective. 2021 series? Have you seen anything on this list? Personally, I’m just excited about Lupin and want to watch The Underground Railroad.

Tags

See also

New and interesting