Heroes TV series

In truth, I am not a big fan of the series. Probably because I get more pleasure from the active development of the plot, the dynamics of the individual characters. But not from the stretched and measured storylines, tied to personal, or worse, an intimate relationship of the protagonist. For this reason, in my piggy favorite series is not so much typed characters. But each of them colorful and memorable.

So, let's start?

Who: Hank Moody

Where: Californication

Yes, I do not like other people's intimate stories and adventures, but I look at the history of the charming David Duchovny as Hank Moody fornicator another angle. I like the kind of renunciation of his views on life and people. The duality of his character: an adult, experienced man, he manifests in many situations the immediacy inherent in children. He is a cynic, and passionately fond of people simultaneously. In general, Hank rather controversial character, but it was his, I always want to call the most humane person.

Who: Alf

Where: Alf

This eccentric stranger, despite all its shortcomings, in my childhood was my favorite character. It is always an adventure on his hairy ass, molested Tanner family, who took care of him, trying to gobble up their cat and offered an incredible array of problems. At the same time he was a sweet, kind and incredibly charismatic red Fluffy, from which the soul becomes light and fun. Alf - it's part of my childhood, a character who knew how to cheer. I was ready to spend hours watching this show, and my enthusiasm is not diminished one iota.

Who: Sheldon Cooper

Where: The Big Bang Theory

Immediately I say, for me the series ended on the third season. Continue on did not make sense, but apparently directors, producers and the entire cast were so blinded by the fallen down from heaven, popularity and money, they decided to take on, despite the fact that everything that could be said and done, the characters said and done in the past three seasons. Why Sheldon my favorite character? Strange, principled, with silly fad and insufferable character. What it can like? And this love. His integrity and propensity to order. Lovely, though sometimes annoying, strangeness. Attachment to fiction and video games. The ability to fill almost all the things and features scientific sense. He is a perfectionist and a visionary. All these qualities are very close to me, as much as Sheldon Cooper.

Who: Dr. Andrew Brown

Where: Everwood (I prefer to use the official, nerusifitsirovannoe name Everwood)

Less well-known TV series, than all of the above and listed below. In the first series came by accident, because of insomnia. As a consequence it had to suffer throughout the series. This series I was attracted not only the characters, but the script - not the most banal and irritating. The story of the widowed doctor from New York, moved with their two children in the small town of Everwood ever conquered my heart. The frames, which gradually develop life and destiny very different people is far from being a classic example for the soap operas. This is the real drama Film about, deep and full of philosophical meaning and eternal questions. The problem of misunderstanding between fathers and children, bitterness and pain after the loss of a loved one, trust, respect, love, feelings, and all-all-all. It's a nice, perhaps not very eventful episode, sincere and from very close. I identified myself to two characters, which can be called the main (special emphasis on "glavnosti" in the series is not). It is head of the family Brown - Andrew by Treat Williams and his eldest son Ephram by Gregory Smith. Between them and the main plot is twisted and the above problems.

Who: David Addison

Where: Detective Agency "Moonlight»

Bruce Willis was the hero of my childhood. Strong and courageous, a real Die Hard, which is not afraid of difficulties, and able to deal with any, even the most complicated situation. Despite the fact that I was very small when this episode aired, the image of the detective Addison remained in my heart forever. It is distinguished by firmness, sense of humor and a penchant for adventure. In general, my ideal.

Who: Dr. Perry Cox

Where: The clinic

Cynics have always been for me the most interesting category of citizens. Witty cynics - generally a separate conversation. Perry Cox amazing character with no less amazing monologues, is striking in its accuracy, aphoristic and sarcasm. Replicas Dr. Cox - an inexhaustible source of inspiration and good mood. Actually, as does the series, each series is not only pleasing, but also suggests thinking about spiritual values ​​and topical matters with which each of us can face in life.

Who: Marshall

Where: How I Met Your Mother

Sympathy for the hero played by Jason Segel, I began to experience after the movie "Bad Teacher." I've always liked the actor, but his character (especially in the voice acting of all known Courage Bombay) always seemed to me a pathetic, though amusing mattress. The opinion has changed dramatically after the recent paintings with Cameron Diaz, in which the hero Siegel looked more confident and courageous. I thought that in the case of the perception of the heroes of the series "How I Met Your Mother" The key point is voice, so began to look in the original series and, you know, was not disappointed. Since Marshall was presented to me in a completely different light: cute, adorable loving and sincere, infinitely beloved devotee. Well, who does not dream about this?

Who: All

Where: Community

"Community" - my favorite sitcom. The fact that the characters in it all more or less the main actors are so different, independent and thought that every comic situations are very nice complement each other and jokes are not just funny, but gipersmeshnymi. Each new series, I look forward to with some, but after watching the slaughter begin to yearn for the humor of the series characters. They are actually all very bright and unusual, so choose "his" hero's a challenge for me. And Britta - bright blonde, fighting for freedom and justice;

and hipster lawyer Jeff outrageously in love with himself;

and clever, beautiful Annie, once hooked on drugs;

arrogant and Pierce, who was well past 40, but he is still young;

Shirley and gossip, rotated on Christianity;

and a terrific couple of Ebed - Troy - Indian with a strange perception of the world and a former athlete - I am delighted with each of them.

And even the secondary characters, like weird bald dean of the college and the teacher, and then a student, Chen, is not lost on the background of the main characters.

Who: Harvey Spector

Where: Costumes

Frankly, the series itself I would rate at 4 with a small minus. Not because it is bad or boring, but because the story seemed to be strongly pinched from the series, the hero of which is in the first place. Even offensively. I would not become his watch, if it is not shot one of my favorite actors - Gabriel Macht. Strangely, he always obvorozhitelen as in mint shirt and stretch pants ("Love Fever"), and the elegant costumes for several thousand dollars. The series about lawyers and how they reveal the large and not scam and fraud. By and large, the genre of adventure comedy (albeit in the series), solving mysteries and puzzles legal - for me the most attractive features of the plot. Therefore, without delay proceed to the next hero of my most favorite series.

Who: Neal Caffrey

Where: White collar

Neal Caffrey - charming and very clever conman, specializing in works of art. For many years he was able to furnish the FBI, but because of its weakness, he still got caught. Experienced FBI agent sends him to prison, from which he escapes safely in order to find that his weakness named Kate. But this time it catches up with FBI agent Peter Burke, who, without hesitation, the Nile offers a choice: cooperate with the FBI and the full control of his movements or back behind bars. Neil chooses cooperation, which means for him a new life and new adventures. The series captures the first of the series, perhaps because of the charm of the actor Matt Bomer (Neal Caffrey), sported a very expensive suits, characterized by an irresistible charm, excellent knowledge in the field of art, literature, and, perhaps, life and perhaps intelligence. Perhaps because of unpredictable plot, which keeps in suspense from beginning to end of each series, or puzzles that baffled. Perhaps because of charismatic characters. And it's not just Neal Caffrey, from which I'm crazy. This so-called "Six Burke" swindlers and friends of the Nile, and his mentor Mozzie by Willie Garson.

What are your favorite characters from the TV series?

Tags

See also

New and interesting