For me, Anton left his wife and child, I thought that we would now live happily, but one day the unpleasant truth came out.

Speak beautiful words to a wise woman It’s not just for your birthday and March 8, which is just around the corner. Morally support an intelligent person even without reason. Why? Think for yourself: a wise woman does not roll drama out of the blue; she helps to ensure that the mental health of a man does not suffer in any way. And in general, inspires him to new and new feats. You need to hold on to such a woman, and firmly.

Of course, without love, this world would be gray and sullen. We need love like air. However, it can often turn into something completely different, and that’s when the trouble begins. Divorces, disassemblies with the division of property, nerves, tears, lawyers ... Wise people don't do that. They try to make their lives as comfortable and spiritually stable as possible. Why idle quarrels and resentments, if bad weather in the house can just wait?

I appreciate the beautiful words to the wise woman of My husband for exactly three important features. No more, no less. First of all, I love his charisma. Not from beauty, definitely not. Remember the old Celentano movies? My charm is on exactly the same level. He is not very handsome, bald, never played sports. But that confidence in his eyes, stubbornly protruding lower lip and body language are the moments that make many women and young girls just blink. He speaks beautiful words to a wise woman. I think you know what I'm talking about.

The second thing that stuck in my mind was Anton’s ability to take literally any news calmly. Whether it's a problem at work that he's never given me in his life and for which I'm grateful. Or the usual domestic troubles, anyway. My husband is cold-blooded at all times. So I know that even if I personally do something wrong, there will be no tantrums or scandals. It's very comfortable, you know. Maybe that's why I don't even have a hint of facial wrinkles, even though I'm not 19 years old anymore.

The third reason is probably the main one. I’m not going to be hypocritical and pretend, it’s a banal money. What did you think I wanted to deceive you and tell you a touching story about marital kindness or something like that? No, in our troubled world, financial stability is the ray of light that makes you happy. No need for hypocrisy, everyone wants to live in comfort and well-being. And my husband gives me all this in the right amount and without words. Here we go.

But don’t think that a life like mine is about pleasure. No, like everyone else, my everyday life is also sometimes filled with sadness, apathy and sad thoughts. I wonder what my life would be like if it were different. The kind we are taught to live from childhood. To marry for love, to achieve everything with your soul mate, to overcome difficulties. Save up for your own apartment, God knows at what age, and before that to interrupt the products from the neighboring supermarket. Sounds familiar? Well, me too. But I hardly remember it anymore.

Before my marriage, I lived with a man, a man. He was young, in love and had no money. So did I, though. After graduation, we rented a one-room apartment on the outskirts of the city and dreamed of great prospects. My young man got a job and even moved up the career ladder there. Became some kind of deputy. I don't know much about that.

In turn, fate brought me to one small office paper company. The owner of the company was my future husband. One day we met by chance in the corridor, exchanged smiles, he invited me for coffee. Well, there is simply no point in telling, you understand everything yourself. It was a bit of a pity, of course, my ex. But in my defense, I left him before Anton and I got serious. In this regard, I wanted to be honest.

Anton abandoned his wife and child. She, of course, threw a loud scandal, threatened the former with the most monstrous consequences, called at night. And it really pissed him off, I saw it. As a result, in the divorce proceedings, he connected his most evil and expensive lawyers. As a result, my husband’s ex-wife received only 20% of his property. Only because she didn't want to settle things peacefully. By the way, it's also very good money, so don't prematurely demonize my husband.

However, in a barrel of honey often floats and a piece of tar, do not doubt. Despite the fact that over the next 5 years I gave birth to my husband three children, I knew perfectly well and understood that he cheated on me and not even with one woman. Unlike the average person, I didn’t make an event out of it. In general, I am very happy with it now. My children are fed and dressed. They have already visited more countries than I knew in their years. They feel very well, just like their mother.

During my marriage, I learned twice that my husband had become a father to another woman. At first it was unpleasant and even scary. There was a serious conversation, but Anton assured me it was just an accident. He threw gifts at me and promised me that he would never leave his family. “The flesh is weak, but our union is stronger than anything in the world.” So at the moment, that doesn’t scare me either. The second time we were called by another “victim”, I personally talked to her on the phone and negotiated financial compensation. At first I wanted to lower the price, realizing how stressful that woman was. But then, on the contrary, he offered her more money. We will not lose our sins, but our sins will be forgiven.

Yeah, and more. The other day I met Anton’s ex-wife. With a kid and some man. They sat together in the family cafe, rejoiced, ate pizza, enjoyed a sunny day. I even decided to watch them a little. Looks like a typical family, without any problems and everyone is happy. At one point, that woman noticed me, but didn't say hello. Instead, she turned the other way, showing me a stack of thick black, tar-like hair, and continued to tell the man opposite. Like I didn't even notice my presence.

For her, the normal life of the middle class was good. At least you can't say she regrets anything. And I'm really happy about that. I think her past life just wasn't right for her for many reasons. Well, most of them. I went on business. Shopping and the gym also take a lot of time and effort. Now among young people, every second girl will say that I was lucky and that my husband just loves me. But can they be so wise in their years, just like me, to be able to make the right decisions in marriage and be unflappable in all circumstances? I personally doubt that very much.

Tags

See also

New and interesting