The husband suddenly came home and heard the conversation of his wife on the phone, his back ran goosebumps

Anton would never have thought that his wife’s usual questions about life could have such an impact on their relationship and the family atmosphere. However, his wife I was able to surprise him. And make you think about whether he's doing it right.

Anton met Julia when she was only 18. They met unusually. A young man accompanied his grandmother to the morning service and suddenly saw a beautiful girl in the temple. Julia looked like a real angel. Anton went to church for a while. I want to see this beautiful creature again.

From his grandmother, he learned the girl’s name and that she goes to the service every day. It was amazing, because Young people are not interested in serving God.. However, Julia was significantly different from her peers. She dressed modestly and did not wear any makeup. Anton did not bother, because the girl without makeup was divinely beautiful.

Over and over again, Anton came to church. He felt like a hunter who tamed a wild deer. Only a month later he decided to say hello to Julia. Little by little, their communication became more active, although the young man was very cautious. He didn't want to lose that girl because of the pressure he was under.

Anton tried to make pleasant surprises and buy something small and pleasant every time he saw Yulia. Little by little, the girl got used to the guy and tender friendship turned into love. Anton realized that he was ready to be with this woman all his life. He wanted to get married and have a big family in the person of Julia and their common children.

One day, exactly one year after their first meeting, Anton came to Yulia’s house and proposed to her. More precisely, he asked for the hand of his beloved father. It was the young man’s first meeting with the girl’s family. Surprisingly, after the guy, worried, talked to the father of Julia, all her relatives somehow began to look at him as crazy.

Anton genuinely wondered what the matter was, because he did everything right. He also didn’t understand the family’s questions. After the proposal of Anton, he asked the guy several times whether he was sure of his decision. The young man was surprised. Why should he really doubt it?

After the wedding, Anton and his parents decided to organize a wedding. But Julia's relatives practically did not participate. They were extraordinary people, very detached and closed. Anton was never invited to visit again. Even at the wedding, everyone appeared heapedly: mom kept close to her father, and younger brothers and sisters looked at the floor all the time.

By the way, Julia, like all her relatives, even at her own wedding looked modest. No cutouts or excesses. Fortunately, the event was calm and the next morning the newlyweds moved into the apartment. At home, Julia was careful, but she rarely showed warmth to Anton. Sometimes it seemed that he was the only one here burning with love.

And yet, he was sure his love was enough for both of them. Years passed. Unfortunately, the children of the spouses never appeared. Anton was a bit sad, but was full of optimism. He found a great job that completely carried him away. He rarely came home, so he didn’t feel his wife’s cold.

One day Anton forgot a pack of important work documents at home. He took a taxi and came home to pick them up. The front door opened silently, because only yesterday he smeared it well. My wife was on the phone. From the context of the conversation, the husband realized that Julia was talking to her mother.

Yes, Mother. Next week I start packing. Ordinary life ends. This is the life that God has prepared for me. I already called the monastery, they're waiting for me. What do I tell Anton? I don't know, and honestly, I don't care. I married him because you and Dad insisted. But we all knew that my real life would begin in a monastery.

Pale Anton stood at the door and looked at his wife. She finally noticed him, but her face remained as lifeless and cold. Her whole life had just been ruined in front of her.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Of course, you need to marry for love, but you should pay attention not only to the appearance of a person. Anton fell in love with an angel, but did not recognize him. He figured out all the qualities of his beloved and built a fragile world that quickly collapsed.

Perhaps if Anton took off his rose-colored glasses and asked his wife some questions about life, he would immediately understand where it all leads. However, many of us prefer imaginary peace and fake happiness to real relationships.

Tags

See also

New and interesting