GIPERZHENSCHINA

Wonderful article psychologist Julia Rouble about what women's hyperactivity and how it makes it difficult to develop relationships

I was sitting in a freshly dug pit in the yard and waited for Anton. Anton was from next door, but the hot water just looking at us and pits were dug only at us. The hole was red, clay, and on its walls have sprouted some daisies. Anton came and jumped into the pit. We had talked a bit. Suddenly, on the pit wall very quickly crawled a little, tiny pauchishka. I'm afraid of spiders a lifetime to squeal, but this one was quite a millimeter, probably. I have brought it a finger to his crush (I inhumane), but something stopped me.

- Oh, - I squeaked - Spiderman! I'm afraid!

Anton raised his hand and luxurious schelbanom pauchishku killed. And then I muttered that I was the most beautiful, and he liked me very much. Needless to say, with some genuine admiration I looked at him? I was three years old, he was four. On top of the pit of my grandmother looked after us. I have a lifetime to remember this nowhere donessshiysya to me "stop" signal. Do not kill the spider itself, when there is a boy who is capable of luxury schelbany.

But he rarely followed. There was a time when I thought that with my huge spiders of different colors can not cope nobody but me. And she coped.

Let's see what women hyperactivity. That's what happened to me finally, if I in the three years did not hear this ancient "stop».

Spider first. "I myself, because you fail».
I looked at Anton, I understand that he is too frail in advance of his contempt, kill the spider itself, casually govoryu- see, I killed a spider. Anton as a spat comes out of the pit, or looking for a bigger beast, that I had something to prove, but I'm proud of myself like a fool because I'm stronger Anton. Well, I generally brave.

Spider second. "I always know everything and tell you»
Anton kills the spider, and I say to him - Anton, what do you know about spiders ?? They have eight legs, for example, you know?
Quickly I jump out of the pit, nesus home Bram grab and run back to explore together with Anton. Anton tries to escape, but I am perplexed - how he can be so interesting? How can he bravely fight with the spider, without receiving any literacy pro vosemnog?

To pit with all his runs Antonova grandmother. Anton sees and cries, I, rocking bow, read out pieces.

Spider third. "I know better than you, you do not argue»
Anton kills the spider, and I say to him - Anton, what do you know about spiders ?? They have eight legs, for example, you know?
- I know, - says Anton important - I ornithologist grandfather (or ophthalmologist). They still have a sting.
- I do not sting, and mandibles, - I laugh - ha ha ha !!! He does not know how to distinguish the tip of the mandibles! Marketing of the franchise! Right now, I'll tell you - I say, holding Anton's shirt - that is floating.
And, shaking his braids, say forty-five minutes. Anton limp.
To pit with all his runs grandmother Anton.

Spider fourth. "Quickly, quickly develop relationships!»
Anton raised his hand and luxurious schelbanom pauchishku killed. And then I muttered that I was the most beautiful, and he liked me very much.
Needless to say, with some genuine admiration I looked at him?
- And now, kiss me - I whispered languidly, his eyes closed, and substituting the cheek.
- I'm not ready - shy Anton - I ... I can only spiders until ...
- No, now you have to kiss me - I stomp foot - otherwise all this would not be the truth! If you kill a spider, you love me!

- I'm still just killed the spider - is justified by Anton - I need to sort out their feelings ...
- No, it symbolically means a lot! You have already claimed responsibility!

Spider fifth. "I'm not worse!»
Anton raised his hand and luxurious schelbanom pauchishku killed. And then I muttered that I was the most beautiful, and he liked me very much.
- Ho-ho! - I cried. - Beautiful - it's garbage. I too can you!
After five minutes of this I find eight brothers of the deceased and with gusto smear their finger on the pit wall.
Anton darkens or even frightened hiccups.

Spider sixth. "Right now, I cheer you up!»
After the murder of Anton pauchishki fills me thanks and good mood. - I'll sing to you now - I say Anton and lagging leg in sandalike, sing and we dance forty-five minutes.
Anton tries to get out of the hole, but I did not shoot, because I have an extensive repertoire.

Spider seventh. "You did not, I'll show how to»
Anton raised his hand and luxurious schelbanom killed pauchishku.
I looked at him scornfully.
- You'd kill him inaccurately, - I said - and now eight feet will roll across the pit. See how to kill spiders!
And very quickly I find his left hand and killed eight brothers of the deceased. Carefully picking up the remains in a bag.
Anton startled hiccups.

Spider-eighth. "You do not treat me well, I will teach how to».
I looked at him coldly.
- What's the matter, darling? - Hiccuping anxiously asked Anton.
- You do not say so, - I rapped. - You said quietly. Speak clearly, so that I could hear every word! Then I believe you!
- I hesitate, - said Anton.
- At this stage the relationship properly embarrassed! - I said, and waved her pigtail. - This is the second stage of courtship, of Gray, we must do everything clearly, clearly communicate your message across to a woman! Now you tell me again, and then we kiss! This will be the norm and standard!

... Anton climbs, I contemptuously whistling a march on his back through the fallen baby tooth, Anton's grandmother gave him her hand and together they escape with all haste.

Spider ninth. "I'm terribly modern and witty»
I laughed.
- You're the spitting image of a knight - I said with a laugh, - do not you think that everything that happened between nami- so funny?
- Uh ... - said Anton.
- Well, look, all these norms, standards, compliments, all this vulgarity! As a textbook on psychology. I'm better than that! Spider such a fool, cool rhymes, like a stick-herring, right? Dunno you read? Do not bother! Between us nothing serious, relax! Spider you to nothing obliges! Now I'll tell you an anecdote about spiders! Only he is a vulgar, shut your ears!
... To the pit with all his runs Grandma Anton.

Spider tenth. "I'll tell you all of myself»
- How are you well said! - I admire. - You know, when you kill him, I felt a tickling in the nose ... usually before the tears ... I'm, you know, I love to cry ... Do not cry, boys do not cry ... And the girls cry ... I am a Girl ... I cry every night ... And so I'm afraid of spiders ... I think it's repressed desire to murder their parents ... I have read Freud, but not poverila- I know, in fact, so incredulous that's ... When you said that, przhede than tickle your nose. I podumala- and suddenly he is manipulating me? Suddenly he says specifically that I admired him? But then I thought that all of a sudden you say that with a pure soul? It is very difficult to believe in a pure soul, suddenly cheated ... I even thought Anton, only you do not laugh, that suddenly I made you a feeling of revulsion? No no! I thought then and still understood that it is unlikely ... because you looked at me ... and I tickled his nose ... .Inogda I still tickles before sneeze, but he was clearly not a premonition of it ... obviously ... a premonition something light, which could be between us ... I'm very sensitive to all that relates to relationships, you know? Anton? Anton, you go out tomorrow? I'll still have to say about the emanations and sensitivity, it is so important for you to better understand what I am ... Lidia, do not drag it out of the pit as you tear off his collar ... I worry when something is too fast ... And no explanation at all ... .I always very worried, you know ...

Spider eleventh "We are now living on the new»
Needless to say, with some genuine admiration I looked at him?
- What is the name your mother? - I purred.
- Nina Andreevna, - said Anton.
- Oh yes, I saw her we near the third entrance. Luxury woman, but her maxi she did not go. I will give my mother a dressmaker telefonchik, will transfer his, let sew decent. How many of your rooms?
- Well, two, - said Anton.
- Yeah ... um ... um ... If prodolbit wall ... you have not already done so? Make it'll be good. On the wall hangs a carpet?
- Yeah ...
- Remove the carpet, you're allergic. You eat cheese?
- Nah, I hate him.
- It should be there, you have milk teeth change. I've been eating - see dyrka- and I very quickly grow new ones. Do you see the hole? Uh? Ûûû? I eat a pack a day. You eat, too, it will be good. Cat you have?
- Well, there's ...
- Cat necessary to instill. And comb. I Remember Me? Instill cat prodolbit wall, and cottage cheese. Oh yeah, and my mother. And the carpet. This will be good. I'll then write a list. Let me address elektronku? And you still do not know how to read? Anton, that's all. Tomorrow will come to me, you will learn. And at the same time eat cheese, I'll see ... Anton, what are you doing with the victim spider? Trying to resurrect? Lidia, he just refused to eat curds and put dirty fingers in his mouth, I'll bring you tomorrow a special soap from germs, at seven in the morning to wash all had ... He said that I'm a fool, but I do not mind, you have a good boy, promising ... It will be good ...

Unscientific explanation:
Hyperactivity - this is when the lady always brings, she can not stop, either continuously or says or does, or wants to say or want to do. He knows everything right and generally knows everything. It is active, responsible, often caustic, or all the time joking, or fighting back. Does not occur on your throat, leaving always the last word, successfully fighting with a man on all fronts, dramatic, artistic, witty and always excited and is capable of hysterical clowning and generally casual words can say, give no quarter, show all and proves to cope with all the burning and horse rescue. Men are in a relationship with a lady very difficult time to do something, start something to do or want to do something. In a family with such a lady man fades with age and become invisible, inaudible, sometimes drinking, almost always unsuccessful, and as a rule, very tired.

Girls! Girl should be modest. I beg you - silent more! Or at least pauses in time! Its 14 thousand words a day, songs, dances, Bram, cottage cheese, and other nervous organization mainly discuss with friends, mothers and grandmothers.

This is for you my will.

Psychologist, Julia Rublev

Tags

See also

New and interesting