Darina Frane told what the future holds for us and why it is not time to give up

Ukrainian esotericist Daria Frein shared her vision of the future for Ukraine in the war with Russia. What is the fate of every nation? What should be done so that the light energy of transformations does not destroy a person, but raises him to the highest level of consciousness? Read more about that.

First of all, Daria emphasizes: she believed in the victory of the Ukrainians from the very beginning. The karma of a centuries-old conqueror will overtake Russia. The fate of the occupying country is to collapse on Ukraine.

Daria sees the future of Ukraine in contact with European values. This is about true freedom of choice. Ukrainians are moving towards a civilization where people are free to choose their political views, faith and sexual preferences. Where does a person decide whether or not to have children? The state does not violate its constitutional rights.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the front, the head of the Russian Ministry of Health criticizes Russian women. He blames women who first want to get an education and build a career, and only then have children. Mikhail Murashko insists on "educating" schoolgirls about the benefits of early motherhood. What awaits a country where self-development is shamed? It's a rhetorical question.

Consciousness Transformation: An Important Lesson in War Any event has potential benefits. And here are the lessons that Ukrainians should learn from their experience.

It is important to think about someone other than yourself. Don't count on the president screwing a light bulb in your driveway. The war awakened national consciousness. Instead of thinking “I’m a little man” came the understanding: I can help the military, donate, fight myself. People are beginning to ask themselves, what have I done in my life besides commuting to unloved jobs every day?

According to the esotericist, the main mission of President Zelensky was to reconcile the West and East of Ukraine. It turned out that the country is able to do one thing and not divide people according to the language principle. Ukrainians are ready to help those who have lost their homes. Most importantly, they don’t want to live in Russia.

People are forced to be active in a country where there is a war. The willingness to work, open new businesses and do something interesting will attract more investment.

For anyone who has lost their job, Daria gives a calming message. If you’re knocked out of a work or love script, that’s not your script. Space has given you freedom because it craves your development. Try to find something that will bring you pleasure. The biggest money brings your favorite work, which you are ready to do all day without stress and violence.

How did the war spread to the oligarchs? Freyn’s spiritual research showed that the war had karmic consequences for Ukrainian oligarchs. They had to answer to higher forces for their actions in the 1990s. Karma overturned on them with a waterfall of trouble for impunity.

To practice conscription, they are trying to protect and preserve the integrity of Ukraine. They also take steps for the benefit of the population: they invest in high technologies, health and longevity of the population. Ukraine is their gold mine. And it will work if the population does not want to overthrow the tycoons with spears and pitchforks.

There’s a lot of money inside the country, but it doesn’t reach its destination. According to esoteric forecasts, from the summer of 2024, processes will begin that will help mitigate corruption excesses. Probably, the oligarchs will get in touch with the people and announce large-scale programs for the growth of the people’s welfare.

Collective responsibility and awareness Collective responsibility is a figure of speech. There is only a person and his intention to contribute to the development of his country. Pay taxes, paint and clean your entrance. Stable to allocate money from the personal budget for donations of the APU. Light energy is not faceless matter, but what a person creates with his actions and thoughts.

Mindfulness is a key skill that each of us should develop. Otherwise, this reality cannot be endured! We have to accept that we are living in an age of events that are happening in the world for the first time. We do what we can, stock up on popcorn and continue to watch this strange movie called “XXI century”.

What insights have come to you at this difficult time? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting