The candidates for the title of Miss Universe 2013

On November 5, Moscow (for the first time in history) contestants will compete for the right to play in the final of the beauty contest. I am pleased to introduce you to some of them.

Certainly, we will support our beauty. And who else would you highlight of the contestants? Jacqueline Oliveira

About Me: My dream to become famous in the field of fashion. He is fond of folk dancing, performing at festivals in his hometown.

Riza Santos

Statement: military training in the Canadian Forces. Wanted to establish a scholarship fund for students.

Maria Matei

Statement: to study fashion design at university. Also works as a model and wants to create their own collection.

Lucia Aldana

About me: I was born in a poor family. The youngest of five children. Studying journalism, dreams of becoming a producer of the TV show.

Gabriela Kratochvilova

Statement: Learning communication. Loves to dance and play sports. Snowboarding, ice skating and playing football.

Cecilia Iftikhar

About me: Exotic beauty Danish-Pakistani origin. Represented Denmark at the contest "Miss Earth 2011».

Constanta Baez

About Me: Graduated from the German University of economic specialization. Participates in charity events in Ecuador.

Lotta Henrik Hinz

About yourself: do yoga, Pilates and boxing. Playing the flute. Traveled a lot with my father-pilot "Formula 1».

Hinarani Marie de Lounge

Statement: started modeling at age 17. Also now works in an organization that is looking for a shelter for homeless children.

Luna Voce

Statement: study science at university, works as a model. Loves to travel, dance and learn languages.

Anastasia Sidiropulo

About Me: Playing guitar, and enjoys basketball. Involved in volunteer organization that helps sick children.

Paulette Samayoa

Statement: Studying business administration at the university. Spent most of his childhood in Germany. He likes to play tennis.

Rebeca Karpati

Statement: Studies in Budapest. Her dream is to help students who do not have enough money for higher education. Loves to dance.

Yu Mi Kim

Statement: Since childhood, loves to dance and is interested in music. In three years, learned to play the piano, and then - on the violin.

Cynthia Duke

Statement: Actress, model. Studying graphic design. Her dream is to become a teacher and work with young children.

Stephanie Tenshi

Statement: Studies in Amsterdam, works as a model and actress. Loves water sports. Loves to spend time with family.

Nastassja Bolivar

About: Grew up in Miami. Loves to play volleyball and badminton. Wants to become a producer of entertainment show.

Cindy Mejia Santa Maria Paola

Statement: Works model and consultant in the cosmetic company, loves to dance. Cindy also has a twin sister.

Monique Marie Perez

Statement: We consider it important health problems of elderly people. Once staged a fashion show for people 65 years and older.

Sarah Lynn Alexander Friberg

About: Grew up in a village near Stockholm. Likes to draw and photograph, admires Marilyn Monroe.

Erin Brady

Statement: In the beginning of 17 years live alone. Prior to the contest worked in the financial sector. Loves to cook and skiing.

Elmira Abdrazakova

About: Grew up in a small Siberian town. As a child, went to music school. Dreams of becoming an actress

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting