Women from our entrance baked 10 boxes of such cakes, a good recipe for a volunteer from Poland

“The recipe for cakes is step by step. Write it down!' Lina's friend began dictating to me on the phone. “The women from our entrance baked 10 boxes of such cakes. Unreal delicious! she continued. By the way, the recipe Lina got from a volunteer from Poland. They're baking boxes on it.

Today's edition. "Site" share cake-cake. Perfect proportions for the most delicious baking!

This recipe is designed for a very large cupcake. In the villages, they bake these cakes in the oven. The recipe is not cheap, but cakes really come out very much.

Unfortunately, while I was baking, I did not have time to take photos. I'll try to fix it next time.

Test ingredients
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 12 eggs
  • 9l flour
  • 3 liters of milk
  • 1.5 packs of yeast
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 packs of vanilla sugar
  • 500g butter
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Boil all the milk. Pour the milk into a deep bowl, put the eggs in there. Stir it. As it cools, you can add portions of the flour.

2. As soon as the dough cools, add 1.5 packs of yeast. Remember the proportion: for 100 grams of yeast, 1 cup of sugar is used.

3. Hit everything with a mixer and leave it for an hour in a warm place so that the dough increases in volume.

4. Add the remaining flour, vanilla sugar (can be replaced with vanillin) and salt. Stir the dough well. It can take up to 30 minutes to mix the test. Add also butter and vegetable oil.

5. Leave the dough to lift for another 1.5 hours.

6. Form a cake from the dough. And bake in the oven or in the oven until ready. If desired, each cake can be smeared with a whipped egg. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to fry cakes so that they never burn. They will be well-fried, delicious and juicy!

In addition to such cakes, the volunteer shared with my friend and a wonderful recipe for cookies, but I will talk about it in another article. I’m going to start cooking today. Maybe baking half a portion. The recipe is excellent, I advise from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting