Dough "fellow Traveler" — my secret features of stale-proof pies. Light, lush, extremely soft!

Yeast dough for pies "fellow Traveler" is unique and not similar to any other Pirozhkova dough. The product obtained is ethereal, tender, incredibly delicious, and resemble more of a muffin-muffins with a filling.

"Site" is willing to share the dough recipe for the most delicious pies in the world! You can bake or fry, make sweet or savory, filling or any... My favorite is cherry, and rice with greens or cabbage — delicious!

Recipe dough for peroxovanadate about 30 pies
  • 1 pack of dry yeast or 50 g fresh
  • 1,5 tbsp. warm milk
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 21 tbsp flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 Cup vegetable oil
  • a pinch of salt

Cooking
  1. In warm milk dissolve yeast, add sugar, 6 tbsp flour. All stir thoroughly, cover and set for 30 minutes in a warm place.

2. Eggs at room temperature whip with a pinch of salt and gradually enter into the dough.

3. Add the flour, pour oil and vimesy the dough so that it does not stick to hands.

4. The working surface of the brush plant small (flour not posipal!), put the dough, cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 30 minutes. During this time, you can prepare the filling.
  5. Divide the dough into small portions and form patties. Leave them for another 15 minutes.

6. Further actions depend on the selected method of preparation. If the pies you bake, brush them with egg yolk or strong infusion of tea, if you are planning just to fry — leave it as it is, only slightly pribludny.
  7. Bake the pies for 25 minutes at 180 degrees or fry in a well heated pan in a moderate amount of oil.

I can say that these lush cakes from the oven I did it for the first time! Worried about what they will be the next day, won't harden is... Surprising, but in the morning, taking one of the cakes from the fridge, I was amazed: the dough was the same air!

Be sure you try this amazing recipe of dough for pies, then to share it with others!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting