How to bake non-stale cakes

Yeast cake dough “Traveler” is unique and unlike any other cake dough. Products are airy, tender, incredibly tasty, resemble more muffins with filling.

"Site" hurry up test For the most delicious cakes in the world! You can bake them or fry them, make them sweet or salty, filling will suit any... My favorite is cherries, and rice with greens or stewed cabbage is a treat!

Yeast dough recipe for cakes Ingredients for about 30 pies
  • 1 pack of dry yeast or 50g fresh
  • 1.5 tbsp warm milk
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 21 tbsp flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 table of vegetable oil
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Diluted in warm milk yeastAdd sugar, 6 tbsp flour. Stir everything thoroughly, cover and put for 30 minutes in a warm place.

2. Eggs. At room temperature, whip with a pinch of salt and gradually introduce into the pool.

3. Add the flour, pour the butter and dough so it doesn't stick to your hands.

4. Lubricate the working surface with vegetable small (do not sprinkle flour!), lay out the dough, covering with a napkin, and leave to part for 30 minutes. During this time, you can prepare the filling.
  5. Divide the dough into small portions and form cakes. Leave them for another 15 minutes.

6. Further actions depend on the chosen method of preparation. If you bake cakes, lubricate them with yolk or strong tea brewing, if you plan to just roast - leave as is, just slightly flatten.
  7. Bake cakes for 25 minutes at 180 degrees or fry in a well-heated pan in moderate amounts of butter.

I can tell you they're so lush. oven-cake This is my first time! Worried about what they will be the next day, will not become stale... Surprisingly, taking one cake out of the fridge in the morning, I was amazed: the dough remained the same airy!

Be sure to try this amazing recipe for dough for cakes, and then share it with others!

Tags

See also

New and interesting