We know absolutely nothing about our lymphatic system. And punished for it by disease.

It's scary to imagine what happens to our lymph if we don't drink enough water. It's turning into a standing swamp! Tea, juice, compote, sweet carbonated water, coffee – none of these drinks will replace the miraculous action of water. When it is lacking, catastrophic health problems begin.

Thrush, dysbiosis, allergies, arthritis, pneumonia, psoriasis - all these diseases can be cured if carried out lymph. Two available ingredients are enough, which can be found in any pharmacy!

Licorice lymph cleansing You'll need
  • licorice
  • Enterosgel.

Preparation
  1. Dilute 1 tbsp licorice syrup in a glass of warm water and drink on an empty stomach. This tool is very effective in diluting lymph! Do not be surprised, after taking the drug, a runny nose may appear - so the body reacts to the beginning of a rapid outflow of mucus, which in an hour will gather in the intestines.

2. Start next stage in an hour. Drink a glass of water 1 tbsp. Enterosgel. You can eat food only 2 hours after the procedure!

The course of such cleansing should be carried out for 2 weeks. Thanks to these simple actions, your skin will be cleaned, allergies, chronic diseases will pass, pressure and stomach work will normalize. The root of licorice will help to remove all the filth from the lymph into the intestines, and the enterosorbent will absorb it.

At the beginning of the procedure for cleaning the lymph may be exacerbation of pathological conditions, this is due to the very strong effect of drugs on the body. But in a couple of days, it'll be over! This video is a detailed and very sensible lecture on what lymph is and how important it is to clean it.

about:blank

Cleansing of lymph with licorice and Enterosgel It is not the only measure you can take to renew your lymph in the body. Bath, eating raw vegetables, fruits and berries, physical activity - all this also has a positive effect on the state of lymph. Just emergency cleansing is used in cases when a person begins to constantly get sick because of dirty, slagged lymph and you need to somehow save him.

I have recommended this cleansing to many friends and all relatives. I myself had a chronic cough that lasted for years for an unknown reason. I was examined many times, but the doctors could not detect anything, and the cough remained. Now I don't cough at all.

He also had his maxillary sinuses cleared, suffered with them all his life, but at the time we did not know that the cause was contaminated lymph. It was collected there from all over the body, especially he also eats incorrectly. He also suffered lifelong headaches caused by pollution. He's got pressure like a 20-year-old and he's been holding on all the time. My mom's allergic.

The author of this technique tried it on himself and his family. The result is a significant improvement in health! Share this article with friends, because it can help people suffering from various diseases. We wish you good health!

Tags

See also

New and interesting