From what dough buns and cakes always turn out lush

This recipe came from my great-grandmother. It is thanks to him that all my baking is hurried. Lush yeast milk-dough Cooking is easy if you know certain subtleties. Pay attention to the item with the addition of semolina cereals, it is important!

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, a special recipe. pie-dough and buns. Baking on this recipe for 20 years. Every time the cakes and cakes are painted!

Lush yeast dough on milk Ingredients
  • 1.1 kg flour
  • 40g yeast
  • 0.5 liters of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 100g margarine
  • 150g sugar
  • 5 tbsp semolina
  • 30g vanilla sugar (2 packs)
  • 0.5 tbsp salt

Preparation
  1. To prepare the opar mix 100 milliliters of water at room temperature with 2 tablespoons of sugar, add yeast. Also add another 2 tablespoons of flour. Stir and leave for half an hour in a warm place.

2. In a convenient container, mix eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Blow the mixer until the sugar dissolves completely.
  3. Mix warm milk with egg mixture, add semolina and a little flour.

4. Add the yeast, stir and leave for half an hour to lift.
  5. Mix the dough, gradually adding flour. At the very end of the mix, add melted margarine. The dough should be light, not steep. Put the dough in a warm place for an hour.

6. While the dough is infused to increase in volume, you can prepare dough to decorate baking. To do this, mix in a convenient container flour, a pinch of salt and water. Collect in a lump, and then roll in a thin layer and cut with the help of forms the desired decor. I like to decorate cakes with leaves, flowers and birds, and you look at the shapes that you have and your taste preferences.

7. The yeast dough raised in volume was divided into portioned pieces and form cakes or buns. Give the blanks another half an hour to rise under the towel, and then decorate the decor and grease with a whipped egg. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes until ready. The baking time depends on what kind of oven you have. Mash the finished cakes with melted butter, cover with a towel and let them stand like this for half an hour.

8. That's all, sweet cakes. yeast-dough Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with the 5 best recipes of cakes with filling. Choose the one you like!

It's a lush yeast. milk-dough This is a real find for every hostess! Bake buns or cakes out of it. By the way, if desired, both sweet and salty filling can be added to such cakes.

And thanks to dough decor, even an ordinary bun can become a culinary work of art that you want to look at and try!

Tags

See also

New and interesting