Husband loves freshly baked buns for breakfast, I prepare dough immediately for 7 days

Fresh pastries in the morning – is not a luxury? At home, no one will oven buns and croissants at 5 am, you have to run to the nearest bakery. And if there is no bakery nearby, the blank from the dough will correct the position. Today I will tell you how to prepare the dough for the week ahead. This recipe is suitable for both salty and sweet pastries.

This dough is also called “Khrushchev”. The recipe was stored in my grandmother’s cookbook. And now there are many variations of this recipe on the Internet, but will each dough lie in the refrigerator for a week? Of course not.

The ingredients
  • 650g flour
  • 70g butter
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 11g dry yeast
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 50g sugar

Preparation
  1. Heat the milk and melt the butter. Mix sugar, salt and milk until the sugar and salt dissolve completely.
  2. Pour butter and vegetable oil into the milk, then beat 2 eggs and beat everything well with a wreath. 110150

3. In a separate container, mix sifted flour with yeast. Then combine the liquid and dry ingredients, mix soft dough. When the dough stops sticking to your hands, it's ready. Stir with your hands will have about 10-15 minutes. 538241

4. Put the dough in a bag and put it in the fridge overnight. You can bake buns in the morning.

In general, the dough can stand on the top shelf of the refrigerator for up to two weeks, but if you are in doubt, divide the dough into portion pieces and put it in the freezer. When you have to bake buns in the morning, just put the dough in the refrigerator overnight.

In the morning, you will need to form buns and let them disperse at room temperature for 20 minutes. If you're in a hurry, you don't have to. Usually the dough is given to disperse so that the pastries do not stale, but if the buns are woven immediately, you can bake them directly from the refrigerator.

The recipe is suitable for sweet and salty baking. If you want to bake sweet buns, add 2 times more sugar. The products are lush and rosy. At least cinnamon, at least raisins. Even from such a test, sausages in the dough are very tasty. Do you cook the dough in advance so you don't waste time baking every time?

Tags

See also

New and interesting