Instructions for preparing a good loafing dough

According to my great-grandmother's recipe, potteryAnd then I make buns and cakes out of it. And once a loaf at the request of a close friend baked! The portion comes out big. The dough is very sweet, fibrous due to twisting, it does not have high pomp.

Baking from this dough comes out much tastier, and most importantly, it remains soft and fresh for a long time! I often make buns with stuffing for morning tea or children for school as a snack.

Today's Dough for Buns Editorial "Site" Share the recipe for the most delicious loaf-dough. The next day, baking from it is easily cut, does not crumble!

Ingredients for opar
  • 150 ml of warm milk
  • 30g fresh yeast
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp sugar

Test ingredients
  • 180g sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 egg white
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • 80g butter
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 600g flour
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Additional ingredients
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1 tbsp cream
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Take a deep bowl and pour warm milk into it. Add the sugar and crumble the fresh yeast. Thoroughly stir the wreath until the sugar dissolves.

2. Add 4 tablespoons of flour, mix well. It should be a opara, in consistency resembling sour cream. Stir everything to uniformity, put the poop in a warm place.

3. To prepare the muffin in a convenient container, mix 3 eggs, 1 protein, add a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir well and add the softened butter. Stir again.

4. Pour the cooked muffin into the poop, stir it. Sip the flour, add parts, mix the dough with a wooden spoon. Stir the dough with your hands in a bowl. If you feel that the dough is soft, you can add a little flour. Pour vegetable oil and stir the dough for another 5 minutes. The density test should be of medium consistency - not soft or dense! Lubricate the bowl and dough with vegetable oil, cover a piece of food film and put it in a warm place for 40 minutes.

5. Put the dough on the working surface, lubricated with vegetable oil, put it on. Lubricate again with vegetable oil, cover with film and put in a warm place for another half an hour.

6. Move the dough to the working surface, make a second wrinkle. Pay attention, if you plan to add raisins to baking, it should be poured during the second Wake. Lubricate the dough with vegetable oil, cover with film and put it in a warm place for another half an hour.

7. The form for baking (I have 32 x 24 centimeters) was covered with parchment paper, the walls and bottom were additionally lubricated with butter. To prevent the paper from crawling, smear the bottom of the form with oil in several places.

8. Divide the dough into 12 equal parts (out of about 107 grams). Make every piece of dough into a flagellum. To do this, the dough should be slightly flattened, bent and gradually twist the tourniquet from it, squeezing in the middle. Ride the roller with your hands on the table. You should not pull, the dough rolls itself.

9. Put the blanks from the dough on the working surface, lubricated with vegetable oil. All flagella lightly lubricate vegetable oil, cover the film and leave alone for 5-7 minutes.

10. Roll every tourniquet. But do not pull, the dough itself rolls out well, the tourniquets should be about 30 centimeters long, the tips of each of them make thinner. Take a tourniquet by the middle with two fingers, hold one tip with your fingers. The second wrap around the first due to circular rotation on weight. No need to do a lot of curls, just two or three. Tuck the ends into a loop from the bottom up.

11. Put the buns in a form for baking tightly together. If you do not want to get a loaf, but buns, you need to place them on two batters and at a distance from each other, because they will still fit. That'll make you a sliced bun. Cover the buns with film and place them in a warm place so that they come, for 10-15 minutes. Beat the cream yolk at this time.

12. Approached dough gently lubricate with whipped yolk 5 minutes before baking, without pressing on the dough. Bake the buns in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes.

13. That's all it is. baking ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn how to make a delicious bay dough for the cake. Any hostess will need it!

For a long life, my grandmother baked tons of bread. Every time I put the dough in the oven, I was worried and worried. When the wedding caravans were baked, the excitement was special. From the very morning, my grandmother tied her head with a handkerchief, prayed and kneaded the opar.

I made sure, God forbid, that there was no draft in the hut, no knocking, no hook. The dough is extremely tender. You get scared of a loud sound, and instead of a lush loaf, you get a crummy sole. I think I would get married a second time to try. granny!

Try this recipe in practice, you will be satisfied with the products from this test.

Tags

See also

New and interesting