Instructions for the preparation of Viennese nut buns

On her birthday, she went on an excursion to Austria. This is a royal gift my husband gave me on my birthday. The trip to Vienna was amazing, so many impressions! But the main one is Viennese nut buns. "You should have seen me begging the baker for a recipe!" I said to a friend and then wrote it down in her notebook.

Bake this. fragrant Now on occasion and for no reason. And everyone who tries, immediately ask how I managed to cook such a delicious dish. And I share, I'm not sorry. No matter how much you bake, there are always few.

Wheat buns today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. viennese. Budget, fast and divinely delicious!

Test ingredients
  • 3.5 tbsp flour
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 3 yolks
  • 100g sugar
  • 70g butter
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 1 tbsp cognac
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 7g yeast
  • 0.5 tsp vanilla essence
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Additional ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 50-70g melted butter
  • 150g nut crumb
  • 100g powdered sugar for sprinkling

Preparation
  1. To prepare the opar in a convenient container, pour warm milk and dilute yeast in it. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir well until homogeneous, put in a warm place for half an hour.

2. In the raised parcel add cognac, vanilla essence and egg yolks. Stir with a wreath or a fork.
  3. Melt the butter and add it to the steam. Also add sour cream, vegetable oil, salt and the rest of the sugar. Stir it all together.

4. Add the rest of the flour. Flour may require slightly more than the norm specified in the recipe, or slightly less. It all depends on the quality and humidity of the flour. Mix the dough, then cover it with a food film or towel and put it in a warm place for lifting. After the first rise, put the dough and set it to rise for a second half an hour. Put the dough in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.

5. Take the dough out of the fridge, roll it into the reservoir. Smear it with melted butter, sprinkle it on top with crushed nuts.
  6. With a roller, squeeze the crumb into the dough. Form a roll from the layer so that the nuts are inside. Lubricate the edge of the dough with water and slightly fasten, and then turn the seam down. Cut the trapezoid.

7. The tray is covered with parchment, put buns on it. Let them stand for 15 minutes. In the center of each slightly press the spatula or blunt side of the knife. Smear the buns with a whipped egg. Bake the buns in a preheated to 180 degrees oven until ready.

8. That's it, scones Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare snail buns with cottage cheese. Thanks to kefir, which is part of the dough, baking remains soft for a long time. You will have a few days to enjoy this treat and share it with your family and employees!

The buns are fragrant and soft. The dough looks so airy! This is the case when you absolutely definitely feel both the taste and the structure, and how the bun crunches a little when biting, and how it is a bit layered and at the same time. soft and tender, and melting.

Be sure to try cooking, your home will be grateful for them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting