Kuck prepares buns for Dari Zweck's recipe

My grandmother Larisa always baked me amazingly tasty. bay buns. As I found out recently from the recipe of the legendary Soviet master Daria Zweik.

Once Daria Zvek was called the “magician of cooking” and “artist of the culinary genre”. Being confident in her own abilities and abilities, she often said to herself: “I am such a mistress that even from the ashes something is baked.” Her pastries are wonderful, airy, lush. Here are the buns from this series.

When I found the entries in my grandmother’s cookbook, I immediately cooked, and I got it right the first time!

Soft buns Today editorial "Site" will tell you how cook up called "coves" by the recipe of Daria Zvek. Not dough, but magic - the most delicate and fluffy!

The ingredients
  • 250g flour
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 20g fresh yeast
  • 50g butter
  • 50g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 3 tbsp.
  • 1-2 tsp powdered sugar
  • half-peel

Preparation
  1. Heat the milk and pour it into a small bowl, add yeast and a tablespoon of sugar. Stir and leave for half an hour to make a opara.

2. Ask for flour in a deep bowl, add salt. In a separate container, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar until the mass whitens. Wash the lemon, separate the half and graze the lemon peel.

3. When the opara is ready, add it to the middle of the flour, there also pour whipped yolks and peel from half a lemon. Stir and add the melted butter.

4. Mix the dough. Please note that this dough should be stirred carefully for 10 minutes. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil, put dough in it, cover with a small piece of food film and send for an hour in a warm place.

5. Form for baking lubricated with vegetable oil. The finished dough is divided into 12 parts of approximately 42-50 grams. The dough is sticky, so it is better to work with it on an oil-oiled table, oil your hands too. Make the balls out of the dough, then divide into flatbreads, lay out the filling and pinch well, then lightly roll and lay out in the form. Daria Zvek formed “coves” in the form of a rectangular block of buns clumped on all sides with filling, like a “friendly family” pie. But I molded in an oval shape.

6. Cover the bun form with food film and leave it for another hour.

7. Lubricate the buns with whipped protein and put in the oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes. Shake the finished buns with powdered sugar.

8. That's it, cove buns Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a special recipe for delicious raisin buns, which will take your baking skills to a completely new level.

Having prepared at least one recipe for Daria Zvek, you will understand that it is not for nothing that her book “Home Cookies” was reprinted 9 times! The baking is incredible. luxuriant. Be sure to try and see it firsthand.

Tags

See also

New and interesting