My mother bakes culichi only according to the recipe of Daria Zvek, she gave me all the secrets of the Galician cuisine.

At Easter this year I will bake a cake with raisins on Daria Zwek. Daria Zvek is deservedly called a culinary legend! Books about the baking of this charismatic and talented beach of Galician cuisine have been reprinted more than 9 times! And for good reason, because every recipe is truly perfect, everything comes out the first time and hurrah.

Well, if we talk about Easter pastries, then this recipe is one of the best! My mom's been baking on it for 17 years, at least. Besides him, she tried a lot of new things, but found nothing better. A proven recipe for years!

Kulich with raisins Today edition "Site" share instructions cooking with raisins from Daria Yakovlevna Zvek, the author of a number of popular books with recipes, including “Sweet cookies” and others.

The ingredients
  • 1kg flour
  • 400g milk
  • 10 yolks
  • 100g strewn yeast
  • 200g butter or margarine
  • 300g sugar
  • 100g raisins
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 lemon

Preparation
  1. To prepare the opar, dilute the yeast in warm milk, and then add 100 grams of sugar and 200 grams of flour. Stir well and leave the poop in a warm place for 15-20 minutes. Opara will double, and on the surface should appear the so-called “cap”.

2. Add the remaining sugar and yolks to the poop. Some proteins can be used for glaze. Also add lemon peel for flavor and flour. Add the flour in stages.

3. In the process of stirring the dough, add melted and chilled butter or margarine. Stir the dough for about 15 minutes, at least. The dough should be elastic and soft, it should not stick to the hands. Cover the finished dough with a towel and leave in a warm place for 40 minutes. Then put it away and leave it for another half hour.

4. Prepare forms for baking cakes in advance. Cover them with parchment or lubricate them with butter. Divide the finished dough into several parts. Forms for baking must be filled with a third test. Don't put the dough to bake right away. Wait until it doubles, then baking.

5. Before baking, lubricate with a whipped egg with 20-30 milliliters of milk. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, yeaster Ready. Decorate them as you like. I like to use protein glaze, sprinkles and mastic figurines for this.

I also suggest to learn how to prepare air buns called “coves” according to the recipe of Daria Zvek. Not dough, but magic - the most delicate and fluffy!

Note that the flour should go exactly 1 kg: no more (because the cake will be clogged) and no less (because the dough will not rise during baking). Well, fat (butter) should be added at the end of mixing the dough. It's important!

I will add from myself, although I am sure that many housewives know about this, cakers need to be baked in a state of calm and spiritual harmony and only with good thoughts and prayer on their lips. Then it'll be great!

Happy is the woman who pokes cakes with her own hands. By this she asserts herself as the guardian of the family hearth, as a happy wife and mother. And there are many of us!

Dear women, you are beautiful, remember that. And once again from my heart I recommend cooking cakes with raisins according to this recipe, they come out surprisingly tasty and fragrant!

Tags

See also

New and interesting