Time-tested Viennese dough, from which cakes are obtained by everyone to envy

Already in full swing preparations for Easter 2021. It is very important to find a good proven recipe for Easter cake. The most delicious cake for Easter comes from the Viennese dough. Baking with it is soft and fragrant. Therefore, I often bake buns from this particular dough, and cakes are necessarily in order every year.

Cooking Viennese dough is not difficult, however, time for its preparation will have to spend decently. All because of fermentation. But is it possible to prepare for such a holiday in a hurry?

The ingredients
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 400g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 30g yeast
  • 3 eggs
  • 750g flour
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 100g raisins
  • 50g candied
  • 2 tbsp rum
  • 1 tsp gelatin
  • 1 lemon
  • pastry

Preparation
  1. In a deep container, beat 3 eggs and 250 g of sugar with a corolla. Then sprinkle butter and add to the egg mass. You need to take good oil, at least 80% fat. Stir everything to uniformity.

2. Heat the milk and pour it into a separate bowl. Crush 30 grams of live yeast into the milk. Stir the milk until the yeast dissolves.
  3. Pour the milk mixture into the egg and stir everything with a corolla. Then cover the dough with a towel and send the steam to rest in a warm place for 6-8 hours.

4. Prepare the filling in advance: soak raisins and candies in rum for 8 hours.
  5. Sprinkle dried fruit on a paper towel to remove moisture. Then sprinkle them with flour.

6. Ask for 750g of flour and gradually add flour to the steam. Add candy and raisins, and now add vanillin and 0.5 tsp salt to the dough.
  7. Stir everything with a spoon, then mix the elastic dough with your hands. Add to the dough peel orange and its mixture on the working surface, lubricated with vegetable oil, half an hour.

8. Divide the dough into 4 parts and mix each piece separately for 5 minutes.
  9. Spread the dough into molds and leave it to part for 2 hours in a warm place until the dough rises.

10. Bake cakes in the oven heated to 180 g 35-40 minutes. When the cakes are ready, let them lie on their side under the kitchen towel.
  11. In the meantime, do the icing. Mix 1 tsp gelatin with 2 tbsp warm water. 277051

12. In the sautéin pour 150 g of sugar and 4 tbsp of water. Put the syrup on the slow fire. When the sugar is completely dissolved, add to the syrup swollen gelatin and juice of half a lemon. Hit everything with a mixer to a white lush mass.
  13. Decorate your cakes with glaze and pastry shavings.

I found a good recipe for the Viennese dough on the channel. Typical Culinary. Watch the full video recipe and start cooking for the company. The hostess describes each step of preparation very clearly and in detail, so it will not be difficult to repeat everything exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=3hv6YBUR300

If desired, you can add freeze-dried berries to the tops of cakes. I advise you to practice before the holiday and fill your hand, although I am sure you will succeed on the first try. Have you ever cooked this recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting