Instructions for baking cookies in paper forms

Always baked cakes in good shapes, my grandmother inherited them. But this year you can’t get to them, you have to get out. So I bought paper forms for cakes, a friend in such years already 5 ovens and says that it is very convenient, and the cakes themselves come out tasty and fragrant.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a guide to baking in paper forms. All the intricacies of cooking!

Paper molds for kulich Kulichi - seasonal pastries, we bake them only once a year, because special forms for cooking. paschal Only a few are acquired. This is where disposable paper forms come in. The cost of such forms is relatively low. Sizes - for every taste, from giant cakes to small and neat cupcakes.

These shapes always look pretty beautiful. Cookies in paper forms do not stick to paper, are perfectly baked and evenly roasted both on top and from the sides.

Here are a couple of tricks to make paper-shaped I've done great!

Kulichi in paper form
  1. Use only fresh, live yeast and flour of the highest grade. Be sure to sift it before use. The same goes for butter. It should be fresh, and before mixing the dough, it is softened at room temperature or melted.
  2. If you bought light molds, in which the paper looks like wax, then do not lubricate the walls with oil, but the bottom still needs to be lubricated with oil - either creamy or vegetable. Dark forms should be completely lubricated. The outer part of the cups will not spoil, and it will be easier for you to get the cakes out of them.

3. Cookies in paper forms are baked in a well-heated oven at a temperature of 180 to 200 degrees.
  4. Time of stay furnace It depends on their size and can vary on average from 20 to 40 minutes. To be sure, it is better to check the readiness of the cakes on a dry wooden sword. That is, the more cakes you bake at the same time, the longer it takes to warm up this mass of dough and bake, and the fewer cakes you bake, the less time it takes to baking.

5. It is better to bake cakes alternately, in the same size forms, then they will be baked at the same time and it will not be necessary to open the oven once again.
  6. Ready cookies Put sideways on the kitchen towel and let it cool, turning them a couple of times so that the sides do not stick. Small ones can be put just on the bottom, but necessarily on a thick towel.

Paper forms for cakes Ingredients
  • 900g flour
  • 300 ml of milk
  • 30g fresh yeast
  • 3 eggs
  • 250g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 0.5 tsp lemon juice
  • 150g raisins
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • vegetable oil
  • duster

Preparation
  1. To prepare opara, mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with fresh yeast and warm milk. Stir and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.

2. Squash the flour twice through a sieve. A glass of flour is poured into a deep bowl, and then poured with the remaining warm milk. Stir it well.
  3. Pour the yeast mass into a milk mixing bowl. Stir gently, cover the container with food film or towel and put in a warm place for 30 minutes.

4. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Put the squirrels in the refrigerator. They can be used to make glazes. Join the yolks with sugar and beat with a mixer for 3-5 minutes. Add the melted butter and keep whipping.

5. Couple the approaching opaque with the egg-sugar mixture. Gradually inject the flour. Mix the dough first with a spoon, then mix with your hands, previously lubricating them with vegetable oil. Also mix cinnamon and raisins in the dough. Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a towel or food film and leave it in a warm place for an hour or even a half.

6. Cut the dough again and then divide it into shapes. Lubricate paper molds from the inside with vegetable oil and fill them with no more than half. Leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes. Bake cakes in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

7. Leave the finished cakes until completely cooled, then cut the glaze. The glaze recipe can be used by anyone. For protein glaze, whip chilled proteins with sugar until clear, embossed patterns appear. Dip in the resulting icing top of the cake. It is not necessary to remove them from paper forms for this, some are removed, others leave. I'm leaving. paperwork And I take it off before I cut it.

Those who have already baked cakes for their family more than once and not twice know how much effort, time and effort it takes, because yeast baking requires a special approach. I suggest you learn how to make a lazy cake according to Maggie Glaser's recipe.

The way this kulich is made will break all your stereotypes about cooking rules. It's hard to believe, but the dough goes up in the fridge!

What are they? baking Do you use cookies? Do you have a favorite cookie recipe? I would be happy if you could share your beautiful photos with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting