Mastery of baking homemade cake for Easter

Holidays are coming, and every hostess is looking Easter kulich. I have a lot of cooking to do, and I set a big table every time. There is no time to tinker with baking, you need a simple and delicious paschal. I just have one of these – I want to share my favorite way of baking. I cook it every Easter. The cupcake is light and porous.

The main thing is that two different tests are prepared. I add cocoa to one half, and the culic is two-colored. It looks very beautiful in the cut. In addition, orange jam is used for baking. It gives the cupcake a unique aroma.

Kulich recipe for Easter Ingredients
  • 60g yeast
  • 800g flour
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 200 ml of boiled milk
  • 200g sugar
  • 8 yolks
  • 2 tsp turmeric
  • 100g melted butter
  • 30g cocoa
  • orange-jam
  • raisins

Preparation
  1. Preparing the first part of the test. Mix 4 tbsp flour, 30 yeast and 50 ml of milk. Make an opar for the test and leave to brew for 30 minutes. Then add 80 grams of sugar, rubbed with 4 yolks, and a spoonful of turmeric. We pour 100 ml of boiled milk. Pour 350 grams of flour, mix thoroughly for 15 minutes.

2. Add 50 grams of melted oil to the dough. Stir again for about 15 minutes. The dough should be soft and not stick to the hands. You should try to knead as if you are pulling the dough.

3. Preparing the second part. We use the same ingredients, only flour now needs 320 grams. We also add 30 grams of cocoa. Stir the dough thoroughly. Because of cocoa, it must be dark in color. Then both halves of the test are stretched from four sides. Form two balls: one of the dark dough, the other of the light. Leave them warm for an hour.

4. Now each half must be divided into 4 parts. But one part of the white dough should be rolled into the formation and smeared with orange jam and sprinkled with raisins. Then all parts of the test are rolled into a roll and form a cull. Lubricated with yolk and sent to bake at a temperature of 180 degrees to "dry stick".

If the top of the kulich is very rosy, it can be covered with foil. Thus, the cupcake will be well baked and will not burn. According to this simple, but very tasty recipe, baking will turn out light, with delicious pulp and crispy crust.

Enjoy your guests and family with a delicious two-tone cake. We wish you and your family a happy Easter. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting