Mother-in-law loves exotic, according to her special order, baking kulici in the Western manner

Kulichi on Easter by yeast, namely freshlyI've been cooking for three years. Kulich is not quite traditional, somewhat reminiscent of the Italian Panetton. Although my relatives say that this version of kulich has long surpassed Italian pastries.

The thing is, instead of raisins and apricots, I use them. mango (only 100g) and cranberries. Well, as a filling - fragrant "Nutella", which will need to be pre-freezed. Separately, I want to say about merengue: it is divine, not otherwise. Plus merengues compared to traditional glaze, which does not freeze immediately that you do not eat raw proteins.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, instructions for cooking unusually tasty. quirky With mango, cranberry and chocolate stuffing. Amazing splendor!

Kulichi at Easter by yeast Ingredients for opar
  • 25g fresh yeast
  • 130g flour
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 25g sugar

Test ingredients
  • 320g flour
  • 150g sugar
  • 30g vegetable oil
  • 120g yolks
  • 150g butter
  • 100g cranberry and dried mango
  • 100g chocolate crumb
  • 1 vanilla stick or vanilla extract
  • 1 bank of Nutella
  • salt

Glaze ingredients
  • 65 ml of water
  • 200g sugar
  • 85g protein

Preparation
  1. Wash and cut the mango cake with a cube. Add cranberries to the mango and pour warm water for 60 minutes. "Nutella" freeze in food film (make a ball).

2. For steaming mix warm milk with fresh yeast, sugar and flour. Leave it in a warm place for half an hour.

3. Now we move on to the preparation of the test. In the parcel add sugar, softened butter, vegetable oil, yolks, vanilla and salt. Mix the dough for 5-10 minutes at least. Add the flour and candied fruit, another mix.

4. Divide the dough into equal parts. It is best if divided into 3 forms of 500 g. Put a nutella ball in the center of the form (a bigger ball is better). Leave the dough in the forms in a warm place for half an hour. After a while, keep it and leave it for another hour.

5. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes.

6. For glaze Heat the water and sugar in the sothein for 4 minutes on high heat. In the third minute, start mixing the proteins to the peaks, then pour a thin stream of syrup. Hit about 3 minutes.

7. Kulichi after baking should be covered with a towel for half an hour. Decorate cakes with merengue, mastic figurines, marshmallows and sprinkles, as you like. Bon appetit!

In order for the festive table to surprise and delight the home, it should combine traditional ritual and original dishes. So I suggest you check out the Easter menu for 2021!

If you bake cakes at Easter on yeast, it is according to this recipe! Cubs come out airy, with appetizing chocolate filling, fragrant mango and light notes of sour cranberries for a balance of taste. Be sure to wrap up the main one. baking in Swiss merengue and decorate with small mastic eggs and marshmallows.

Believe me, both home and guests will be delighted with this delicacy, and your husband will be proud to tell everyone what a master his wife is.

May God take care of your family, let children’s laughter sound around!

Tags

See also

New and interesting