Husband forces to bake lace cake "Craffin" to have time to learn before Easter

In order for the Easter cake to be famous, I do not add flour to the yeast at the initial stage. In the evening, I leave yeast with sugar and fats (milk or sour cream) on the windowsill and only in the morning I start mixing the dough. There are subtleties and trickery My family is over 60 years old.

Anyone who doesn't try my cookies, everyone asks for a recipe. I'm especially excited about Craffin! I’m not greedy, I’m always happy to share it with good people.

Today's edition. "Site" I will introduce you, dear reader, to 3 verified cookery, which always come out. Among them is my favorite kulich cruffin!

Easter kulich

This recipe is over 60 years old!

The ingredients
  • 0.5 liters of fat (milk, sour cream or melted butter)
  • 50g live yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 800g flour
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Milk, sour cream or melted oil can be used as fats. 0.5 liters of fat is 50 grams of live yeast and a glass of sugar. The finished mixture should be slightly heated to dilute yeast and sugar in it. Leave the mixture overnight in a warm place, covering with a towel. Please note that you do not need to cover the lid and flour also does not need to be added.
  2. In the morning, add sifted flour with a pinch of salt. Mix it well and put it on for a couple of hours.
  3. As forms, it is better to take tin cans from canned food. The forms are covered with baking paper.
  4. Form balls from the dough so as to fill 2/3 of the form. Put the dough in the molds and put them on the grating for 20 minutes.
  5. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees spirit for 50 minutes until ready.
  6. Make sure you have your own taste and desire.

Kulich Craffin Tastes This Easter cruffin It's truly amazing! You can't take his house by the ears. Therefore, in 2021 I will cook as much as 2 servings!

Test ingredients
  • 460g flour
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 50 ml of water
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 yolks
  • 40g butter
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1.5g vanillin
  • 1 tsp dry instant yeast

Filling ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 100g cranberry
  • 150g raisins
  • 100g almonds

Preparation
  1. To begin with, you need to take a small pan to pour water, milk into it and add butter. Put the pot on the fire and wait for the butter to melt. Don't boil!
  2. In a separate container, beat the egg and yolks with sugar, salt and vanillin until lush foam. Then add sifted flour, milk with butter and yeast. Mix the dough.
  3. The dough comes out slightly sticky, but in the process of mixing it will become soft and plastic. Collect the dough in a lump, cover it with a towel and leave it in a warm place for an hour.
  4. Put the increased dough on the table, slightly dusted with flour. Fill the dough and then divide it into 3 equal parts (about 280 grams each). Cover each piece with a towel and leave it for 15 minutes.
  5. To prepare the filling of nuts, cut small with a knife. Wash the dried fruit in warm water. The oil will need to be softened. Therefore, it will need to be removed from the refrigerator in advance.
  6. Each of the blanks of the dough roll thinly, giving it the shape of a rectangle (about 28 by 33 centimeters). Lubricate the dough 1/3 part of 100 grams of butter softened.
  7. Sprinkle dough with a third part of dried fruits and 1/3 of nuts. Turn the dough into a roll.
  8. Do the same with the other two parts of the test. Cover the blanks with a towel and leave for 20 minutes.
  9. Cut each roll with a knife along, retreating from the beginning about 2 centimeters. Spiral one half of the roulette to its beginning. Next, you need to twist the second half with a spiral, lifting and laying on top of the first.
  10. Shift the dough into molds, cover the dough with food film and put it in a warm place for half an hour.
  11. Bake cruffins. in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes. 10 minutes before the preparation, the cake can be covered with foil so that the top of the cruffin does not burn.
  12. Ready cruffins can be coated with glaze or sprinkled with powdered sugar. I like the second option for cruffin better, and you look at your taste preferences.

Layer Craffin

And from this video recipe you will learn how to prepare a very tasty and unusual layered kulich kraffin. It turns out very soft, moderately sweet with a citrus note. Thank you for the recipe beautiful Alexander, who leads a wonderful kitchen-channel "Preparing with Sasha." On her channel you can find a lot of wonderful recipes that come out with a bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YzHBAtXeXNU

I also suggest to get acquainted with 25 picturesque ideas for decorating cakes. This is the bread of joy, it needs special attention and attention.

In 2021, Easter will come on May 2, but I am already looking forward to that day. For me and my family, Easter and Christmas are our favorite holidays. I always prepare for them in advance: I think about the menu and decor for the house.

I would be happy if these recipes are helpful. And your family does. cookeryWhich are inherited?

Tags

See also

New and interesting