- 250 g butter
- 250 g flour
- 150-200 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- Soda pinch
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
1. Oil grate, mix with flour.
2. Egg yolks mixed with cottage cheese. Are connected with the flour weight.
3. Add salt, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Whip the egg whites with the sugar, adding it gradually, in three stages.
5. Roll out the dough tokim layer uniformly put on him a lot of protein and ostorono roll roll.
6. Cut the roll rings. The resulting biscuits put on podpylenny flour a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200C.