Cheese gallets in a hurry, if there are 200 g of cottage cheese and the hostess is cheerful

The Best Breakfast in the Summer Is a Cheesejelly Or fruit. There is practically no sugar in the test, except for vanilla, and even then at will. Berries and fruits can be taken to your taste. And most importantly, everything is prepared in a matter of minutes: it takes no more than 10-15 minutes to dough and form tilets, and during the time that the tilet is baked, you can do charging.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cottage-dough with juicy summer stuffing. This is a truly versatile PP pastry that tastes both warm and from the fridge on the second day.

Cheese tilet Ingredients
  • 200-250g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 100g flour
  • 25g butter
  • pinch
  • 7g vanilla sugar
  • 150g berries or fruit
  • 2 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix cottage cheese with egg, butter and flour. Add a pinch of salt and some vanilla sugar if desired.

2. Stir the dough well, collect it in a lump, cover it with food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

3. Take the dough out of the refrigerator, divide into 6 parts and roll each of the parts into a thin layer. Form the sides.

4. Inside the blanks with dough, lay out berries or fruits. I was laying out currants, gooseberries and peach slices. You can also make a mix of filling: currants + peach or gooseberry + currants.

5. Svrhu sprinkle fruit and berries with sugar. Bake the gallets in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-30 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, cheese-tip Ready. If desired, they can be slightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

I also propose to find out how Julia Vysotskaya prepares a pie-gallet with berries. Star recipe!

For what I love cottage cheese gallets, is that the dough on them can be made from anything: different types of flour (wheat, corn, whole grain and even rye), from oatmeal, with the addition of cottage cheese. And there is nothing to say about filling, here the matter is limited only by the imagination and seasonality of certain products.

My favorite combination: currants and gooseberries, but a friend advises to cook strawberry. Especially tasty if you eat this pastry with vanilla ice cream - it turns out an amazing delicacy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting