A young mother bakes pumpkin so that the family does not even remember meat

Pumpkin with cheese is an excellent combination, especially if these two ingredients so successfully coexist with spices and fried onions. And it all fits in a thin layer. cottage cheese! Intrigued? Of course I am!

My daughter is about a month away, and as a young mother, it is very difficult for me to find time even to go to the shower. Nevertheless, I still allocated half an hour for baking this gallet with pumpkin. And I do not regret, as the pastry came out surprisingly tasty, aromatic and unusual. What it takes to brighten up the gloomy autumn evenings!

Today's edition. "Site" share gallet with non-trivial toppings on cottage cheese dough. The best you can make from a pumpkin!

Pumpkin with cheese Ingredients for 1 gallet test
  • 1 egg
  • 100g cottage cheese
  • 130g flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil
  • salt

Ingredients for pumpkin filling
  • 2 bulbs
  • 200g baked pumpkin
  • 100g feta cheese
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 50g parmesan
  • dry basil and salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. First, wash and cut the pumpkin into pieces. Bake it in the oven until ready.

2. I cooked 2 gallets with different fillings. The description of the recipe indicates the number of ingredients per one, but if you want to bake two gallets at once, then safely multiply all the ingredients by 2. For test-making in a deep bowl mix cottage cheese, eggs, flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt, take some vegetable oil. As a result, the dough should be elastic and not sticky. Wrap the dough in a food film or bag and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.

3. Now we will prepare the ingredients for the filling. Cut feta in small pieces, do the same with parmesan. The latter, by the way, can be replaced with any other hard cheese. Roast the onions in vegetable oil until golden.

4. In addition to pumpkin gallet, I also made meat: with chicken, tomatoes and broccoli. If you want the same, fry a gram of 100-150 chicken fillets, cut in pieces until ready. Chop tomatoes in circles (I have small ones like cherries) and divide them into broccoli inflorescences. Between two sheets of parchment paper thinly roll the dough. I divided it into 2 parts in advance. Retreating 2 centimeters from the edge, fill the gallets with fillings.

5. Distribute to one gallet: pumpkin in pieces, roasted onions, feta cheese and parmesan. Sprinkle dried basil and pepper on top. On the other: chicken + onions + broccoli + tomatoes. On top you can also sprinkle spices and grated cheese.

6. Bake gallets for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees. Once ready, let them cool slightly in the oven. That's it, cheese-tip Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with a selection of truly masterpiece autumn dishes from pumpkin. Guests laughed when she told them the recipe.

The cheese in this recipe is especially good! I even have a husband by both cheeks weaves such gallets, although in another form he does not even want to look at the pumpkin.

Do you like pumpkin pastries?

Tags

See also

New and interesting