My husband started star sickness while I was on maternity leave.

Could it be a problem that husband? It is important to mention how he does it. What a spirit and purpose. Sometimes gentlemen who consider themselves real earners, go overboard. They are convinced of their righteousness, and the opinion of their wife becomes nothing.

This story happened with Olga and Anton. The couple had just married and had no children planned. But fate ordered two people as it saw fit. That is why Olga soon found out that she was waiting for a baby. I can't say she wasn't happy about the news. However, worrying We visited her head.

The young wife wanted to work, develop and bring money to the family budget. Before the wedding, she opened a small beautyI worked as a makeup artist. I rented a room and promoted my own brand. Clients quickly fell in love with caring Olya. She definitely had a talent for making everyone around her beautiful.

The new role of the mother became problematic for Oli from the very beginning. She felt very sick while the baby was in her tummy, and hobby I couldn't. I tried to bring clients home, but it wasn't easy either. Anton said his wife may not continue working. The boy’s parents at one time helped him open his auto shop, which brought a decent profit.

Olga decided for a long time and still dared not to work. She devoted herself entirely to household chores and, if possible, to rest. My husband didn't say anything. Although the girl had no audacity to ask him for cosmic sums. Always tried. detailWhat she needs to do to avoid spending more. Of course, it was uncomfortable and quite small. But Anton did not notice such self-sacrifice on Oli's part.

When Sasha was born, Olga forgot about how she was worried about money. She had enough and had no problems with anything. He took care of his son and was proud to have an heir. But Oli's joy was short-lived. She noticed that Anton began to separate her and Sasha. For the child, the husband gave as much as necessary. And he never had enough money for Oli.

In order to somehow replenish her own budget, the girl tried to resume the work of a makeup artist at home. Clients seem to have been found, and Sashenke should soon turn 6 months. “You’ll let your mommy work, won’t you?” she whispered softly as she put the boy to bed. Then came the client, and Olya earned at least some money after a long break.

But Anton's return home that evening was marked by a high-profile scandal. He shouted that he would not tolerate strangers in the house where such a small child lives. Olya tried to correctly explain to her husband that she lacks the funds that he allocates to her. But that only made Anton more angry. “Why do you need a lot of money when you’re home around the clock? I give enough, don't even think about lying. If you spend them on unnecessary things, it is not my fault, said Ole husband.

Husband gives money to unemployed wife Similar quarrels were repeated many times. Olya tried to offer at least some acceptable alternative, but Anton refused everything. “We can hire a nanny. Then I'll be back in the studio for at least a few hours. Why do you mind? After all, I worked like this before, everything was fine, Olya wondered, but now you behave like a king, and I am your subject. It's not normal, Anton. I agreed to be your wife, but not a slave.

But reaching out to my husband was difficult. Once Olya left her son for her mother and agreed with several clients about the possibility of working. Only then I had to drop everything and go home. Anton found out that Oli was not home, came to his mother-in-law and arranged quarrel. The unfortunate woman had to be called by the doctors. It was that evening that Olya first thought that she was ready to break her marriage fetters forever.

Tags

See also

New and interesting