I hand over the recipe at the request of the American mother-in-law, cupcakes are obtained from an expensive restaurant.

It all started when I tried curd-stuffed muffins at the cafe. They were so airy and soft that for a long time I could not cook anything even approximately as tasty. Not until I found this recipe. Cut cakes in molds is a weightless and melting pleasure in my mouth, which I loved from the very first piece.

Cake cakes in molds Ingredients for dough
  • 200g flour
  • 150g sugar
  • 150g butter
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 150 ml of milk
  • pinch

Cotton cream ingredients
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • vanillin

Preparation
  1. Send in a spacious bowl of milk, sugar, eggs, baking powder, flour, soft butter and salt.
  2. Mix everything with a mixer to make a fairly uniform dough.

3. To prepare cottage cheese cream, mix cottage cheese, sugar, egg, vanillin and a tablespoon of starch.

4. Beat the mixture with a blender to a pasty state. Put her in a candy bag. If not, a simple package with a cut corner will do.

5. Put paper pastry molds in the cupcake form.
  6. I originally wanted cupcakes to have more soft cream than basics. Therefore, he added only 1.5 tablespoons of dough to the forms. As a result, they should be filled by no more than a third.

7. Now take a pastry bag and fill the molds with curd over the dough.

8. For the sake of the experiment, I filled some cupcakes with a rubbed banana, and already added cream on top of it. My son liked the cupcakes better.

9. Send the cupcake uniform to the oven. Ten minutes they should be baked at a temperature of 180 degrees. Then the temperature should be reduced to 110 degrees and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
  10. I have a 12 cupcake uniform. But the ingredients were enough for exactly 24 pieces. So I baked cupcakes in two rounds.

11. The cheesecakes in the molds are ready. Bon appetit and successful culinary experiments!

Warm cupcakes turned out tender, like a soft marshmallow. Eating them is just a bombshell pleasure. One thing is bad: doing it in small pieces is almost impossible, so even 24 cupcakes last a very short time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting