Instructions for cooking cupcakes with dried apricots and mandarin peel

No matter how many cupcakes I baked for tea, these are the most delicious! A cupcake recipe “Winter Angel” shared with me a friend Olga, for which she is very grateful. In the cold season, I cook them on Wednesday evenings, I cut dried apricots finely for filling, and then rub 1 mandarin peel.

They turn out to be tender, airy, aromatic and very appetizing! Dough is simple, without fuss, baked quickly. I'm sprinkling muffins with powdered sugar.

Delicious and simple cupcakes today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Winter Angel cupcakes. Quick and easy pastries for tea or coffee!

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 2 eggs
  • 125g margarine
  • 1.5-2 tbsp flour
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • peel 1 mandarin
  • 50-70g dried
  • powder

Preparation
  1. Put margarine in the steam bath, cool it down. Cut the apricots into small cubes, rub the peel of one mandarin.

2. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with sugar to a lush white foam. Then add melted margarine and kefir. Stir it all together.

3. Add the baking soda and flour, and mix it again.

4. Pour peel and dried dough. Stir the dough carefully. 7537000

5. Lubricate the forms for baking with a small piece of butter, and then lay out the dough in them, fill the molds by 2/3. Bake the cupcakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for about half an hour. Check the readiness of products with a wooden stick or a sword.

6. Ready cupcakes cool to room temperature, and then slightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.

7. Cakes with apricots Ready. Bon appetit!

I would also like to know how to make honey cakes. Cupcakes are high, airy, moderately sweet. Economy, quick and easy to cook!

Great cupcakes come with this recipe! Very tender, airy, light, and thanks to the peel of mandarin, also fragrant. Be sure to try to cook - please yourself and loved ones baking. By the way, you can take anything as a filling: no dried apricots - take raisins or cranberries, love chocolate - add chocolate drops or pieces of chocolate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting