< Cake Molds have almost each family, as they are inexpensive and practical. There are many simple and very tasty dishes that can be prepared with the help of these useful widgets!
dishes in the forms for keksovTak as forms became available relatively recently, most likely, many recipes you do not know. Therefore, we decided to prepare a 10 coolest ideas for culinary use molds for you. Use of health!
1. Muffin "French toast"
- 6 eggs
- 1, 5, Art. Milk
- 1/4 Art. sugar (brown on the possibilities)
- 1 tbsp. l. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. l. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 hours. l. salt
- half a loaf of white bread
- condensed milk or cream (to taste)
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add to the mix the diced bread and mix.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Then Get it, stir the mass again and put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Brush the each hole in the form of vegetable oil. Pour the mixture from the bowl into the form.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Next, let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes and the fields of condensed milk or any cream to taste.
2. Non-nutritive maffiny
- 4 carrots (grate)
- 1 finely chopped sweet pepper
- 1/2 Art. peas
- 1/2 Art. corn
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 12 Art. l. grated cheese
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, peppers, peas, corn.
- Brush the molds for cupcakes oil. Fill each hole in the form of 2/3 of the vegetable mixture and set aside.
- Break the eggs in a separate bowl, add salt, pepper and well vzbey.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons whipped eggs in every form.
- Then, well prisyp grated cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- bake for about 20 minutes. Then leave the muffins on the upper grate in the oven for 10 minutes.
- grated potato
- content to taste (cheese, bacon)
Preparation Close-sodium potato, put it in a greased molds for cupcakes, add all the ingredients to taste (cheese, sliced bacon, ham) and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. The original perekus
- Laid out in the form of cupcakes bacon, as in the photo.
- Pour into the eggs, whipped with milk, add the grated cheese and bake at 175 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. German mini blinchiki
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 hours. l. salt
- 10 g vanilla
- 1/4 Art. melted butter
Ingredients for berry syrup
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 Art. sugar
- 3/4 hours. l. lemon juice
- 10 g vanilla
- 2, 5, Art. l. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. berries (blueberries, raspberries, currants, and so on. d.)
- Mix eggs, flour, milk, salt and vanilla until smooth. It is best to use a blender.
- Fill the resulting mixture oiled molds for cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes.
cooking syrup Mix water, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until thickened. Then add the berries and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Fields on top of each pancake with berry syrup.
6. Muffins with banana and orehami
- 400 g very ripe bananas
- 100 g margarine
- 130 g sugar < 2 eggs
- 1 hour. l. slaked soda
- 250 g of flour
- 50 g walnuts Preparation
- In a large bowl, grind margarine with sugar.
- Add the eggs and vzbey.
- Clear the bananas, mash the pulp with a fork until a state of pulp. Then add them to the bowl and mix well.
- Add slaked soda and flour. Knead uncool dough.
- Put the dough into the molds for cupcakes. Put in a preheated 180 degree oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Muffins from kabachkov
- 1 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 50 ml of milk
- 70 g of hard cheese
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp. l. semolina
- 10 g baking powder
- salt, ground black pepper (to taste)
- Clear the zucchini and grate.
- sodium cheese on a coarse grater and mix with the zucchini.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- flour connect with semolina and baking powder, vsyp in Pumpkin mass and mix.
- pour the milk, salt and pepper, pour the olive oil and mix.
- The dough muffin with zucchini should have consistency like thick cream.
- The mass laid out in the form and put it in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Muffins from spagetti
- Spaghetti (half of the usual packaging)
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oils
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 Art. grated cheese
- 1/2 Art. tomato sauce
- 12-15 meatballs
- Prepare spaghetti.
- Next, pour in their vegetable oil and mix. Add black pepper and optional herbs.
- emptying half the grated cheese to spaghetti.
- Brush the cake pan with melted butter and put to spaghetti.
- Top fields of tomato paste.
- Now add meatballs. They can replace canned, sliced chicken, boiled egg.
- Meat fields of a small amount of tomato paste.
- Prisyp these originalnyemaffiny grated cheese. Send to a dish in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
9. Curd maffiny
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 70 g butter
- 300 g of flour
- 1 hour. l. baking powder
- vanilla (to taste)
- 1/2 lemon (zest only)
- Mix cottage cheese with sugar and eggs. Mash until smooth. Add the melted butter, vanilla and zest. Mix up.
- Add the flour and baking powder, knead the dough well.
- put it in muffin tins, it is possible to put the stuffing inside (pieces of chocolate, cherries and much more). Experiment!
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes.
10. Donuts in duhovke
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/3 Art. powdered sugar
- 3/4 hours. l. soda
- 3/4 hours. l. baking powder
- 1/2 Art. yogurt
- 1 egg
- 10 g vanilla powder
- 250 g blueberries
- < mix the flour, powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry mixture of yogurt, egg and vanilla.
- Add the blueberries. Can other berries.
- Brush the form of donuts (you can take the cake pan) with vegetable oil and put it in the dough to 2/3 in each cell.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and put to form for 10 minutes.
Share with your friends these wonderful recipes that are prepared using the cake pan !