Instructions for preparing muffins with jam

When there is not enough free time, but I want something tasty for tea, I get this recipe from my cookbook. Berlin Muffins "Capital Things" Excellent and easy to prepare baking, which will pleasantly surprise and please all your household.

Muffins are fragrant, tender and airy, and Berlin they are called because inside they have a filling almost like Berlin donuts. The most pleasant thing is that you can use any jam (mainly to be thick), although personally I prefer most with currants.

DepositPhotos

Home Muffins Today editorial "Site" tell you, How to make muffins with a secret. Based on Berlin doughnuts!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 240g flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 egg
  • 130g sugar
  • 260g milk
  • 80ml vegetable oil
  • 4 tbsp jam

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour. In a convenient container, mix flour, baking powder and half a teaspoon of cinnamon.

DepositPhotos

2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg to a light foam, then enter 90 grams of sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Stir it all together.

3. Add to the egg mixture flour and mix again well.

4. Turn on the oven to warm up, and in parallel open a jar of jam. Currant is best suited. But you can use whatever else you have. In muffin molds, lay out a tablespoon of dough, and then a teaspoon of jam.

DepositPhotos

5. On top of the jam again put the dough enough to cover the jam. Mix the remaining 40 grams of sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon, sprinkle muffins on top.

DepositPhotos

6. Bake muffins for about 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

DepositPhotos

7. That's it, muffins are ready. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

Muffin's editorial advice is one of the simplest types of dessert. Even a child can do this delicacy. That is why every hostess in the arsenal should have a couple of good recipes for muffins, which can be prepared for a dinner party, and for gatherings over a cup of tea with friends.

So I suggest you familiarize yourself with 3 more wonderful and very simple muffin recipes. Try each one and choose your favorite!

DepositPhotos

Berlin muffins “Capital things” will turn a regular tea party into a pleasant, warm and memorable family dinner or breakfast. Cupcakes are small, so it is easy to get caught on both cheeks. And most importantly, this is a great baking option in a hurry, which will definitely help you out more than once!

Share this recipe with your friends because it’s always nice to share.

Tags

See also

New and interesting