Muffins with blueberries and almonds

Until recently, my favorite alternative to white flour was spelt. Based on it I made waffles and cupcakes. Spelt was acting just fine, not to compare with Moody buckwheat and flax meal, which must either be mixed with white wheat, or a long cast over each pancake or muffin. So as soon as I saw gluten-free blend (mainly consisting of rice flour), I immediately drew in the imagination of lush blueberry muffins that I baked for the wedding party. PS if it is possible to use fresh instead of frozen berries, do it as frozen food (even fruits and vegetables) from food is converted into alkaline acidic, accelerating the aging of our body.

Muffins with blueberries and almonds (vegan, gluten free) (about 12 pieces) — 300 grams of a mixture of "garnets" White bread gluten-free — 3 very ripe bananas — 200 ml water — 100 ml. coconut oil — 1 sachet baking powder (12 grams) — 1/2 Cup almonds — 70 grams coconut sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract — 200 grams of blueberries - vanilla extract (optional) 1. Preheat the oven to 150 C. In the muffin to put the paper molds (I make them myself out of parchment paper: simply cut out the squares and make them form. It turns out non-pop and more economical) 2. Make sure the coconut oil slightly melted (you can just remove it from the refrigerator 2 hours before cooking muffins) 3. Sift flour, add baking powder. Big advanced the almonds with a knife and add it to the flour. Stir, add sugar, soft coconut oil and vanilla extract. 4. Beat bananas in a blender with 200 ml water to a condition smoothies. Add to the batter and mix gently. The last thing to add blueberries. 5. Pour batter in cups and bake 20-25 min. until Golden brown. Check for readiness with a toothpick: if the tip it will dry, remove muffins from oven and cool before serving. If you are a strict vegan, then follow the classical canons of baking muffins: use instead of bananas whipped Ichnya proteins, and coconut oil instead of butter. I believe that the vegan version turns out more useful, since coconut oil is safe for cooking, it becomes carcinogenic, improves digestion and cleanses the body. published Author Alya Samokhina P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: wholesomeway.blogspot.ru/2015/08/vegan-gluten-free.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting