Instructions for cooking a cake with blueberries

The season of blueberries and currants has begun, which means it’s time to indulge in delicious homemade pastries from these beautiful sweet and sour berries! There is a special cake in my arsenal of recipes: it successfully combines a thin layer of dough with blueberryAnd it's all covered in a delicate layer of sour cream.

This cake is made quickly and easily! The recipe was shared with me by an old Finn from Helsinki, who does not like to mess around in the kitchen, but at the same time loves to enjoy delicious pastries.

Pie with blueberries Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. blueberry. Light sour cream makes this pastry special!

Test ingredients
  • 300g flour
  • 150g butter
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 1 tsp baking powder for dough

Filling ingredients
  • 400g sour cream
  • 300g blueberries
  • 2.5 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2.5 tbsp starch
  • 8g vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. To prepare the sand dough, you need to mix all the dry components: flour, baking powder and sugar. I usually do this with a food processor, but it is quite possible to knead the dough by hand. Add chilled butter (can be replaced with margarine), and then grind everything into a small crumb.

2. Add the egg, sour cream and dough mixes. Put flour on the table and roll the dough on it.

3. Take a baking form (I have 28 centimeters), put the dough on the bottom, form the sides. Put the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.

4. To prepare the pour, mix in a deep bowl sour cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and 2 tablespoons of starch. Stir everything with a wreath.

5. Wash the berries and dry them. So that the juice from blueberries does not leak into the sour cream pour, sprinkle the berries 1/2 tablespoon of starch.

6. Get the dough out of the fridge, pour the dough with a fork. Put in the preheated to 200 degrees oven for 5-7 minutes. The dough should dry a little and heated up.

7. Take the dough out of the oven, sprinkle the berries, evenly spreading the blueberries over the entire surface. Fill it with sour cream.

8. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 180 degrees, bake the cake for 40-45 minutes. Before use, let the cake cool well in the oven turned off.

9. That's it, blueberry ready. Bon appetit!

We are used to considering blueberries useful, but not everyone likes the tart taste of the berry. You can simply mix blue and black berries with honey: you will get a quick dessert, in which blueberries will reveal their taste more fully. I suggest you learn 3 dishes with blueberries, after which you will love this berry.

Berries on this cake can be used, both fresh and frozen. If desired, blueberries can be replaced with currants. But, in my opinion, sand dough in combination with blueberry and cream They create a truly unique taste!

Share this wonderful summer recipe with your friends on social networks, they will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting