Raspberry muffins in molds

Simple and delicious muffin. Without flour and sugar - my favorite dessert, because it is completely harmless to the figure! The recipe uses raspberries, but you can add any berries to taste: blueberries, currants, cherries, strawberries. No less tasty will be muffins with dried fruits: dates, prunes and dried apricots are perfectly combined with a branded banana test...

Very tasty dish will turn out if you add to the dough a drop of vanilla essence or vanillin. Experiment, you should enjoy such a delicious taste at least once!

Simple muffins in molds Ingredients
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 4 eggs
  • berries of choice

Preparation
  1. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Grind bananas with a fork or with a blender.

2. Whip your eggs well and pair them with bananas. Lubricate the molds slightly with oil, place on the bottom of the berries.

3. Pour the berries with a banana-egg mixture. You can add some cinnamon for the aroma.

4. Bake the cupcakes in the heated oven. The treat will be ready in 12 minutes!

While watching the video, you will notice how easy it is to make delicious cupcakes. I see no reason not to try!

about:blank

When I first made these cupcakeI thought this recipe was invented by an angel. 100% taste and 100% benefit in every piece! This dessert is suitable even for diabetics and people who follow a gluten-free diet.

Such a useful sweetness you want to feed your child, and this is an indicator of an excellent dish. Tell everyone about these cupcakes, get some friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting