Now I cook muffins just so! Recipe of 3 ingredients, which has no analogues.

< Simple and delicious cupcake without flour and sugar - my favorite dessert, because it is completely harmless to the figure! Recipe used raspberries, but you can add any berries to taste: blueberries, currants, cherries, strawberries. No less tasty are obtained muffins with dried fruit: figs, prunes and dried apricots are perfectly combined with a proprietary batter banana ...

Very tasty dish will turn out, if you add the batter a drop of vanilla essence or vanilla. Experiment, should enjoy a yummy at least for once!

Simple cupcakes in formochkahIngredienty
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 4 eggs
  • any berries to choose from

Preparation
    1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Crush the bananas with a fork or use a blender.
    2. Properly vzbey eggs and combine them with bananas. Brush the molds lightly with oil, place the berries on the bottom.
    3. Pour berry banana-egg mixture. You can add a bit of cinnamon for flavor.
    4. Cupcakes Bake in preheated oven. The delicacy will be ready in 12 minutes!

During movie playback, you will notice how easy it is to cook delicious cupcakes ... I see no reason not to try!

When I first prepared the homemade cakes in tins , it seemed to me that this recipe came up with a real angel. 100% and 100% of taste good in every bite! This dessert is even suitable for diabetics and people who adhere to a gluten-free diet.

Such useful sweetness want to feed your child, and it is - an indicator of excellent dishes. Tell everyone about these cupcakes, treat your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting