I'm proud of my 25-year-old daughter who bakes cupcakes for sale with a signature recipe.

While the window is raging fierce frosts, at home you want to create the most cozy atmosphere. Light a fragrant candle, brew a delicious herbal tea and, of course, cook something tasty. In winter, the soul is eager for homemade baking. Well, this time, my choice fell on chocolate-cake. I liked these kids so much that I cooked them for the fifth time, and in completely different ways. Today I will show you the best of options!

Dear mistress, I want to warn you right away. If you do not like to mess with pastries for a long time, this recipe may not suit you. But at the end of the article, I'm going to say, How to speed up the cooking processSo you can handle the cupcakes a lot faster.

The ingredients
  • 250g flour (I use rice, but regular wheat flour is fine)
  • 2 eggs
  • 250 ml of yogurt without additives
  • 100 g of chocolate (both milk and black)
  • 100g butter
  • 150–250 g of sugar
  • 0.5 tsp salt and soda
  • 20-30g cocoa powder
  • vanilla, cinnamon to taste

Preparation
  1. So, first of all, mix all the dry ingredients except vanillin, cocoa and cinnamon. Pour flour into the bowl, add sugar, salt and soda.

2. Then mix the eggs and yogurt in a separate bowl. Next, gradually introduce the dry ingredients into the mixture, whipping everything with a mixer. If you don't have one, you can use a regular wreath. The result will be a sticky dough.

3. Now paint the butter. While it's burning, you can grind the chocolate. I like to add dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa (74-80%). But milk chocolate is fine. As a result, cupcakes will be sweeter.

4. Put butter in the dough, whipping the mass with a mixer. If you see that the dough has become too liquid, add a little flour. If, on the contrary, it is thick, you can safely pour a little yogurt into it. Focus on the state of the test. Trust me, you'll know exactly what he's missing. At the same stage, you can turn on the oven and heat it to 200 degrees.
  5. Now is the most important moment. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. I use a kitchen scale to do that. But in principle, you can measure the dough on the eye. In one part of the dough, add vanillin to taste, mix well. And in the other, add cocoa and cinnamon. Hit the dough with a mixer so it's all connected and there's no lumps.

6. Then pour into the vanilla and chocolate dough of 50 g of crushed chocolate. Stir each part of the test carefully. A silicone mold for baking oil. Although they say I don't have to, I still use a drop of olive oil.
  7. Now let your imagination run its course. Fill the forms with the test in an arbitrary order. First chocolate, then vanilla and vice versa. For me, all the cupcakes were different. And that makes them even prettier!

In all recipes it is written that the molds should be filled by 2/3, since they will rise during the preparation process. To be honest, I don’t worry too much about it and always pour dough in a uniform over my eyes.

8. Bake cupcakes in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. But it is best to focus on your oven. The first time I baked cupcakes for 25 minutes, they formed a drier crust. Therefore, even 5 minutes at this temperature play a huge role.

For the preparation of this delicacy, I use the simplest silicone-shaped 6 cupcakes. From that amount of dough, I make 12 cupcakes. 20 minutes baked the first batch, I give it 10 minutes to cool, and then take out of the molds. Then I send a second batch of colored pupsies into the oven.

If you try hard, you can manage everything in 1 hour. But if you want to speed up the cooking process, then you'll need to. cupcake. And you can not mess with different types of test. For example, I made such pastries only chocolate (you can safely add 50 g of cocoa to the dough, not 20) and only vanilla.

However, my last experiment was the most successful. When you make a piece on the chocolate side, you feel the pleasant taste of cinnamon. You bite the muffin on the light side, you get a more neutral, vanilla flavor. In addition, such cupcakes look more festively. It would be great if you cooked such a treat for your family or guests. They will certainly appreciate him!

And if you’ve made chocolate muffins before, be sure to share your favorite recipe in the comments. I'll look forward to it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting