Overview of dry rations

During this year we have already considered the French rations and our army. Continuing the theme of today I want to show you a meal of the Ministry of Defense of Her Majesty - British suhpaek.

British suhpaek number 17.

Nutritive tsinnist 4000 kcal.

24 hour diet.

Price 17 Scottish pounds.

Price like in Moscow 1400 rubles, about 27 pounds. Logically, I would take the same amount.

Shelf life is unknown, rumored to 5 years, but in my written "before the August 2015».

Let's begin. Packaging: cardboard box with color printing:
For color printing cool, but a cardboard box - it's uncomfortable. What to do with it?

Bad quality picture, but the point is that in a diet of at least 4,000 kcal, and the need to heat the hot water.

Menu. For not knowing the language of our potential allies:
Muffin with cinnamon;
Soup with bacon and beans;
Pasta with chicken;
Muffin with cherry;

Applesauce;
Cookies with chocolate;
Strawberry jam;
Caramel sweetness;
Peanut butter;
The sweetness of cereal;
Strawberry sweetness;
Lollipops;
Nuts;

Isotonic drink;
Zuko "black currant»;
Zuko "tropical fruits»;
Zuko "cherry»;
Cocoa;

Beverage Whitener (God knows what, I did not put);
Coffee;
Tea;
Antiseptic water;
Ketchup;
Sugar;
Napkins;
Matches;
Gum;
Wet wipes;
Spoon;
Package;

All this diversity can be seen in the following picture:

On the reverse side of the menu oprosnichek: "I liked, did not like it».
I thought it was to send, and then saw that the bottom is required to indicate his unit, and decided not to risk it.

Now, let's go for points:
1) Soup with beans

2) Inside

Soup is good. A lot of beans, or some other legumes, as well as pieces of bacon. In fact, according to Russian standards, is not soup, and stew. To be honest, this is the best soup I've eaten in Britain, although, unfortunately, not soup. We write the British in plus the ability to cook beans that Russia IMHO, do not know how.

See how a pack is, it is convenient, but not warm. Matches in the kit are, but there is no heater.

2) Zuko blackcurrant. A stack of two Russian cup. Color can be seen in the photo, the usual consistency. The taste is pleasant, chemistry hardly gives. Designed seems to fall asleep in the jar, so that no glasses are not supposed to.

Let us pour it into national attributes such as "cup holder».

3) there is no bread. At all. I expected that there will be any army biscuits or cookies, but there is only one oatmeal cookie, great Godea for jam, but not for a meal with soup. Especially unclear what to do with peanut butter.

4) there is no bread, let's go down the list. Pasta with chicken. Stoyanov is not provided, but a compact bundle. Made in Thailand commissioned by Denmark. What does the UK?
Open easily as warm - again unclear.

The thing is delicious, not to find fault, but a pack of very uncomfortable. Established spoon is not completely crawls, tear uncomfortable. Warming the more uncomfortable.

5) Zuko cherry. On the palate to distinguish from black currant difficult.

6) Buns with cinnamon.

Do not complain. Muffin as a roll. Butter soft, sweet. As they learned how to make non-drying bread - a separate issue, but for the technology cool.

Note that only two nutritious meals. I can justify this by saying that they hope that the energy of the soldiers would get them fast carbohydrates, which then mnogo.No anyway.

After a cinnamon bun we gradually move to desserts. There are many of them. Brew the tea / coffee. I do not like coffee, but it is curious that there are two different choice - Nescafe and Kenco. (see first photo) Also note that two of coffee, milk and four. Two - for tea. Oh, those Brits. Tea really rather weak, but it tastes nice. It is not in Russian, of course.
Adding milk to the British leave.

7) Cherry Pie:
Like cinnamon roll, made in the US

Meet us sachet of silica gel ...

That's the pie with the filling.
Cherry gives the flavor chemistry very well. To test no complaints.

8) Already cited oatmeal cookies with strawberry jam added:
Cookies unknown origin, and jam from France.
Both excellent flavor. I respect.

9) Slurred fruity sweetness. Made in Denmark.
Do not look at the appearance, it is quite delicious. I understand it as a source of vitamins.

A) Another vitamin sweetness. Once they have podutomili. On the palate there are no complaints. Made in Denmark again.

B) cookies and jam. Jam of Denmark, cookies, thank God, they are in Britain.
I can not say anything. For dessert too fresh for them biscuits excess chocolate.
Neither one nor the other. Although tea is okay to drink with them. The pictures of them together.

C) were Neobozrёnnymi energy drink, which, judging by the inscriptions has increased hydrogenating properties. (Well, God bless him.) Lollipops (sweet enough for today) and nuts (and what they observe, nuts there nuts: peanuts and some almonds).
They are on the first photo.

Summary: The ration "for girls." Lots of sweet, lots of rolls. I would have such a diet is no longer taken. Fast carbohydrates are good, but on the road "in the field" you want something more substantial. Yes, I call it 24 hours a diet I would not turn the language.

Pros: Compact, delicious main dishes.
Cons: little food, no razogrevki, inconvenient packaging, a highly strange composition.
In the apt words of the Internet, similar to the diet Malchish-baddie. A barrel of jam and a basket of cookies sweets.
Cookie is just not enough unsweetened.

As a bonus, there is a box at the bottom of the target.

Apparently, it is possible to shoot and send to headquarters that they were happy there for you.

More on the box for disposal instructions. Burn necessarily dezele, and in any case not in gasoline. Suddenly it detonates. Apparently, the compiler of the diet is the rank of captain.

Source: dead-doomer.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting