Suhpaёk ordinary soldier from Britain.

Let's look at the contents of dry rations ordinary soldier from Britain. A description of all the ingredients below.

British suhpaek number 17.
Nutritive tsinnist 4000 kcal.
24 hour diet.
Price 17 Scottish pounds.
Price-like in Moscow 1400 rubles, about 27 pounds. Logically, I would take the same amount.
Expiry date is unknown, rumored to 5 years, but in my written "until August 2015».

Let's begin. Packaging: cardboard box with color printing: For color printing cool, but a cardboard box - it's uncomfortable. What to do with it?

Terrible quality picture, but the point is that the diet is not less than 4000 kcal, and warm hot water need.

Menu. For not knowing the language of our potential allies:
Buns with cinnamon;
Soup with bacon and beans;
Pasta with chicken;
Muffin with cherry;

Applesauce;
Cookies with chocolate;
Strawberry jam;
Caramel sweetness;
Peanut butter;
Sweetness of muesli;
Strawberry sweetness;
Lollipops;
Nuts;

Isotonic drink;
Zuko "blackberry»;
Zuko "tropical fruits»;
Zuko "cherry»;
Cocoa;

Beverage Whitener (God knows what, I did not put it);
Coffee;
Tea;
Antiseptic for water;
Ketchup;
Sugar;
Napkins;
Matches;
Cud;
Wipes;
Spoon;
Package;

All this diversity can be seen in the following picture:

On the reverse side menu oprosnichek: "I liked, did not like».
I thought I had to send, and then saw that the bottom is required to indicate his unit, and decided not to risk it.

Now let's go over the points:

1) Soup with beans

Inside

Soup is good. Lots of beans, or some other legumes, as well as pieces of bacon. In fact, by Russian standards, this is not a soup and stew. To be honest, this is the best soup I've eaten in Britain, although, unfortunately, not soup. We write the British in plus the ability to cook beans that Russia IMHO, do not know how.
See how the pack costs, it is convenient, although not warm. Matches included there, but no heater.

2) Zuko blackcurrant. A pack of two Russian glass. The color can be seen in the photo, normal consistency. The taste is pleasant, chemistry hardly pays. Designed, apparently, to sleep in a jar, because no glasses are not supposed to.

Let us pour it into the national attributes of the "cup holder».

3) there is no bread. At all. I expect that there will be any army biscuits or cookies, but there is only one oatmeal cookies, perfectly Godea for jam, but not for a meal with soup. Especially unclear what to do with peanut butter.

4) there is no bread, let's go down the list. Pasta with chicken. Stoyanov is not provided, but a compact bundle. Made in Thailand by order of Denmark. What does Britain?
Open easily as warm - again unclear.

Stuck tasty, not to find fault, but a pack of very uncomfortable. Established spoon not completely crawls, tear uncomfortable. Warming the more uncomfortable.

5) Zuko cherry. The taste is different from black currant difficult.

6) Buns with cinnamon.

Do not find fault. Roll as a roll. Butter soft, sweet. As they learned to make bread, non-drying - a separate issue, but for the cool technology.

Note that only two nutritious meals. I can justify this by saying that they hope that the soldiers will receive the energy of fast carbohydrates that mnogo.No here anyway.
After a cinnamon roll, we gradually move to desserts. There are many. Brew as tea / coffee. I do not like coffee, but it is curious that there are two different choice - Nescafe and Kenko. (See photo at first) Also note that two of coffee, milk and four. Another two - for tea. Oh, those Brits. Tea is quite rather weak, but the taste is pleasant. Not in Russian, of course.
Adding milk to the British leave.

7) Cherry Pie: Like white bread with cinnamon, is made in the USA

Meets on the sachet of silica gel with ...

Here is the pie filling. Cherry taste gives chemistry very well. To test no complaints.

8) has already been mentioned oatmeal cookies with added strawberry jam: Cookies unknown origin, and jam from France.
Both great taste. Respect.

9) Slurred fruity sweetness. Made in Denmark. No need to look at the appearance, it is quite tasty. I understand it as a source of vitamins.

A) Another vitamin sweetness. Once they've podutomili. On the palate there are no complaints. Made in Denmark again.

B) cookies and jam. Jam of Denmark, cookies, glory be to Allah, their Britain. I can say nothing. For dessert too fresh for biscuits in their excess chocolate. Neither one nor the other. Although tea is okay to drink with them. In the pictures of them together.

C) remained Neobozrёnnymi energy drink, which, judging by the inscriptions, have high hydrogenating properties. (Well, God bless him.) Lollipops (sweet enough for today) and nuts (and what they observe, nuts, eating nuts, peanuts and a little almond).
They are on the first photo.
Summary: Diet "for girls". Lots of sweet, lots of biscuits. I have such a diet is no longer taken. Fast carbs are good, but on the road "in the field", you want something more substantial. Yes, call it 24 hours a diet I would not turn language.
Pros: compact, tasty main dishes.
Cons: little food, no razogrevki, inconvenient packaging, highly strange composition.
In the apt words of the Internet, similar to the diet Malchish-baddie. Barrel of jam and a basket of pastries sweets.
Cookie is just not enough unsweetened.
As a bonus at the bottom of the box there is a target.

Apparently, it is possible to shoot and send to headquarters, so that they are all there happy for you.
Even at the box instructions for disposal. Grilling necessarily dezele, and in any case not in gasoline. Suddenly detonate. Apparently, the originator of the diet is the rank of captain.

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting