What is inside of dry rations American soldiers

Russian girl is in the US Army and tells how to eat there.

I'll show you the famous MRE. MRE - Meal Ready to Eat - rations US Army soldier. When we have the doctrine, MREs provide up to three times a day. But usually - breakfast and dinner - hot lunch - lunch packet.

MRE assembled.

Breakfast on the field kitchen - powdered scrambled eggs-scramble, bacon or sausage, corn porridge - grits, defrosted pancakes with maple syrup, apple, pear, banana, and a choice of energy drink poisonous colors, such as bright blue. I never drink this stuff is not even on the basic training, lack of water from his canteen. Scrambled eggs and hot cereal always comes by the way, because in the woods in the morning cold, even in summer.
At dinner, give that God sends - rice, beans, mashed powder, boiled asparagus, pasta, fresh salad, milk, pastries something in the package, Energy Bars - very nutritious cereal bars, raisins, nuts and chocolate. Fish - never meat - always, and several varieties - turkey, chicken, pork. I do not eat meat, but I always try to take an extra helping of salad.

MRE inside.

The disassembled.

In a small pack plenty of useful - cold lemon tea powder, wet wipes, plain cloth, salt, matches (once there was a cigarette, now from her left only the matches, not in our time combat smoking), hot sauce Tabasco, Zhuikov . (By the way, nuance - chewing gum - with a laxative effect, dry rations and he has a dry ration)

Today we have for dinner Italian lasagna.

You put in the package with the heating element, add water on two fingers. Starts stink chemistry. Close. Postpone away, warm.

In the meantime, I eat crackers with peanut butter.

5 minutes - ready lasagna. Rate!

For dessert - pineapple.

Wash down with cocoa.

Seized pie.

And a bonus track! The fact that I actually had lunch. MREs throat, better noodles.

The MREs insane amount of calories.

Cracker - 180 cal, arahisovoe oil - 250, cocoa - 150 Carrot Cake - 270, a main dish - lasagna - 270 Vitamins A and C, calcium, and iron - all 15%. Canned Pineapple - 80 cal. Soldiers ate a little bit - and already hungry, ready to continue the mission. It is not necessary to impose a full plate of meat and side dishes.

I ate a couple of crackers with peanut butter - that's 430 calories! A slice of bread - 180 cal. For a time - 1200 cal. More than half of the daily value.

In the course of such rangers rations - one per day. Our Dril Sergeant told to uchebke, his badge RANGER. So they ate the rations and out, including spices and Tabasco sauce. They've all had a lot of interesting things - just one hour per day of personal time - and that's all - eating, sleeping, washing.

So of course it was not every day - sometimes completely without sleep, the other day - as much as 4 hours for rest. And all this for about 8 weeks. They constantly go hiking in the state of Georgia - in the woods, in Florida - training in the jungle. Fizzaryadku rifle - is not going to be sick. Then you should choose narygannoe (sorry) in the pocket tidy. At the same time charging. So grown thugs.

Well, we all broke out appetite after my post?

Tags

See also

New and interesting